HUMOR: How soon before TORONTO RAPTORS: Kyle Lowry Wants Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMOR: How soon before TORONTO RAPTORS: Kyle Lowry Wants Out

If things continue to break down like this lose after lose..especially against teams we should beat.
    Regardless of ref calls.

How soon before we hear in the media - Kyle Lowry Wants Out
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

I don't find this concept humorous.

I find it scary, disturbing, dangerous and sad.

But thats a bridge to cross when we get there.. atleast something to wait for season's end to think about.

Comment

Yeah this isn't humorous to me either. Keeping Lowry should be one of BC's primary concerns

Comment

This is a non issue after #tradeBargnani becomes a reality.

But I also find the topic sad.... not because fans want out but because it highlights the inferiority complex Raptors fans have.

Comment

Can we just worry about our current problems and forget about the possibility of the sky falling, in two years? What is with the self loathing in our fan base.

Comment

BTW, I have no problem sending his ass out of town, if he shows any disrespect towards our city or the uniform. No player is bigger than our team.

For all I know Kyle will be Kylie in two years, the NBA's first transgendered point guard. I honestly don't see much of a benefit to these what if scenario's.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
              BTW, I have no problem sending his ass out of town, if he shows any disrespect towards our city or the uniform. No player is bigger than our team.

For all I know Kyle will be Kylie in two years, the NBA's first transgendered point guard. I honestly don't see much of a benefit to these what if scenario's.

disturbing, valid point,, but disturbing. I sense a photoshop coming...

Comment

WOW. Raps have only played 12 games. And there's already thread like this? comical.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Reality

You eventually get sick of losing....its that simple.

Need some shock and awe.
                  Culture shock...learn from JAYS GM Alex.
                  It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
                    Need some shock and awe.
                    Culture shock...learn from JAYS GM Alex.
                    Impossible to do what the Jays GM did, you know that. The CBA doesn't allow it.

Comment

Can we just worry about our current problems and forget about the possibility of the sky falling, in two years? What is with the self loathing in our fan base.
                      That was what I was looking for earlier. Nice way to put it.

Comment

Thank you for brightening up my day, this post was priceless!

Comment

I created a poll similar to this, so i just deleted it.

IF and a big IF we dont make the playoffs in a disastrous way, like 20 games behind the 8th seed, i wouldnt be surprised if Lowry starts acting up. Also he was very openly critical of McHale and was not very happy when Dragic went on the rise towards his starting spot, so he has the tendency to be hardheaded. Mind you, im not critical of Lowry, i wont mind if BC traded the whole team, well, leave JV, hehehe and built around Lowry. But the facts are there, and there is a history behind those facts. The other thing i've noticed is he doesnt seem to be that all happy when DC is playing him and Calderon at the same time. The last few plays yesterday, when he inbounded the ball to Calderon, he was pretty much walking to his spot with his head down, and this is at the crucial time of the game. But i agree with him, i dont understand why Lowry is the starting PG of this team yet Calderon gets to set the play in the crucial stretches. But thats a whole different topic altogether. If they continue to lose, and DC tries to turn him into something he's not, i think that will be the end of Lowry in Toronto.

Comment

Who cares, is this what you think about?

Comment

dumb thread
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                              X