Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barg on the NBA's All-Chuckers Team LOL wow!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    The problem is, Bargnani isn't good enough to start and we'd have a ton of issues defensively (see what I did there?).

We're 3-9. Zero reason to hold onto any particular unit/rotation. This team certainly can't get any worse trying Davis (or Amir) as our starter, just to shake things up a little and see what happens.
    lol

I also strongly disagree that ED is not good enough to start for this team ("for this team" being the key point). He is a more mobile defender than Bargs, and a better rebounder, better help defender and I honestly think he would be more consistent knowing that he would be receiving consistent minutes

we already have enough guys in the starting rotation looking to get their own shot. AB and jose as a second unit would be really effective against the second unit of ANY team in the league

Raptors Republic Starter special1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BallaBalla wrote: View Post
    lol

I also strongly disagree that ED is not good enough to start for this team ("for this team" being the key point). He is a more mobile defender than Bargs, and a better rebounder, better help defender and I honestly think he would be more consistent knowing that he would be receiving consistent minutes

we already have enough guys in the starting rotation looking to get their own shot. AB and jose as a second unit would be really effective against the second unit of ANY team in the league
    +1

I don't understand why posters come on here and claim that ED cannot be a starter on this team..... This team is 3-9!!!

We need to give ED minutes so that we know once and for all if he can really be a piece moving forward! I believe that he can be a good player for us (he won't be taking long 2's and 3's like Andrea and Amir). He plays the PF like a true PF (he just needs to continue to get bigger and stronger). He's already the best rebounder we have (besides JV of course). What lose in offence we'll make up in defence, rebounding and second chance points (if we lose anything at all as our offence can still run through Lowry, DD and JV and maybe fields as a 4th/5th option if he's fixed)...

Bargnani would be good with Jose and Amir - its like we moved our starting unit last year to our 2nd unit!! Honestly, how deep would our team be then???

We need to move forward with our young ballers - The future should start now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information