Detroit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit game

With the announcement today that the refs blew the call in last night's game. I'm predicting Raps will get a lot of calls tomorrow. And i'm predicting a huge game for DeMar. He'll probably get to the line a lot. I'm predicting 25+ pts.

I also can't wait to see Valanciunas vs Drummond matchup.
    Mamba Mentality

Hah! You think it'll change anything? Back to business as usual, giving it to us where the sun don't shine.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
      Hah! You think it'll change anything? Back to business as usual, giving it to us where the sun don't shine.
      I'm with this guy. Nothing will change. It will just be less detectable.

All that apology said was "Yahhh, we phucked you over. Our bad"

Comment

it's been brutal officiating, but at the same time, raps have to learn to close out games - we can put the blame on a million things, but at some point, it's shlt or get off the pot; just win, it doesn't matter how, they just need to pull off some more W's and win these close games.
        Last edited by huskies2raps; Fri Nov 23, 2012, 09:10 AM.
        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Also, I know this is a little off topic and I apologize if I should post in a different thread, but this is the Pistons game thread.

Does anybody know the protocol for pre-game/post-game autographs/pics from the players? I'm actually going to the Pistons game tonight and my tix are in the first row behind the bench (I'm pretty sure it's just about the bench) I've never sat this close before and I'm pretty pumped - any insight on which players are receptive to photos etc. and which ones not to bother? Any tips/etc. would be great! I have a Bargs (sigh) jersey that I'm hoping he will sign!
          Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

For the sake of integrity in the NBA, I would hope they don't try to make up for previous mistakes. I'm surprised they admitted it at all, if they make a habit of this there would be a new announcement every day; there are several blown calls on any given NBA night.

They probably only made this announcement because someone sent in a complaint.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

Btw, this is a game I'm expecting to win. Go team!
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

huskies2raps wrote: View Post
                Also, I know this is a little off topic and I apologize if I should post in a different thread, but this is the Pistons game thread.

Does anybody know the protocol for pre-game/post-game autographs/pics from the players? I'm actually going to the Pistons game tonight and my tix are in the first row behind the bench (I'm pretty sure it's just about the bench) I've never sat this close before and I'm pretty pumped - any insight on which players are receptive to photos etc. and which ones not to bother? Any tips/etc. would be great! I have a Bargs (sigh) jersey that I'm hoping he will sign!
                I was at a Pistons game 2 years ago and it's a lot different then the ACC. They allow people in the stadium before the hour before tip off. We were there about an hour and a half before and we're down by the court talking to Carlie V without hassle from security. If I were you I would go earlier and catch the guys during warm ups before they come out as a team. You'll have a way better chance to get autographs that way. Good luck!

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                  Btw, this is a game I'm expecting to win. Go team!
                  Makes two of us... I hope the Raptors get a huge chip on their shoulder and starting taking their games/efforts to a different level.

Comment

the intensity level looked like it was there to end that last game. but then again i only wasted time watching the replay instead of the whole game.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

They better string together some wins

Comment

Jack sporting the handle bar mustache, lol. All he needs is an S&M outfit.

Comment

and here we go...

Comment

Andrea is playing great so far. Got the mojo going.

Comment

Andrea with 14 of 16 points so far.

Tor 16 - Det 16

Comment

Working...
                              X