No announcement yet.

Detroit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he doesnt. Reggie evans is much smarter with his positioning, screen setting, and general moxie
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• b2kelly wrote:
      Fuck Caseys rotations.. Fuck BC and his lies.. Fuck Bargs and never showing up when it matters.. Fuck MLSE and their Jewishness.. Fuck Lowry and his smirk..Fuck the refs.. Fuck Toronto as a city that nobody decent wants to play in.. Fuck Klezias knee.. Fuck their stupid uniforms.. Fuck Demar Derozans Acne.. Fuck JL3's blad chucking head.. Fuck no pick in next years draft.. Fuck me.
      Lets tone it down a notch, with the swearing and especially the racism. I get the frustration, but please don't make us whip out a 24hour ban....

Comment

• The only statistic that counts is that Drummond secured the win for his team.

T Ross had no impact.

(take out Drummond, and its a different game)

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          Can't agree. Evans, though strong and determined, is slow and earth bound. Drummond is much bigger and faster with good hands around the basket.
          Good hands around the basket!? don't make me laugh. I saw him grab offensive rebounds and just throw up prayers hoping the ball to go in. He has terrible touch around the rim, complete opposite of Monroe. Also he is not very fast, Reggie evans is like 30+ so obviously he's going to be significantly slower than he was when he was Drummonds age. I don't buy into this hype. Looking like a Kwame Brown, Hasheem Thabeet type pick to me. High risk, high reward picks are never good, most of the time they end up busts.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            No one was passing Drummond the ball, there were no plays run for him. He made 13 points out of garbage, that our big men could not box out.

I will take a player like that any day, he does not even need touches to get a double double.
            You were saying trade Ross for Drummond, or how you wish Drummond drafted instead of Ross.

I dont think you realize how stupid that sounds. Drummond would be a waist on our team, a FT insecurity, a limited offensive game, and would never find playing time ANYWAYS.
            Ross on the other hand, is the 3pt shooting defender we have been looking for. To develop Ross into a pro is our PRIORITY, and he is a much better compliment to this team than drummond, 100%

Comment

• what does jewishness even refer to?

Comment

• .681 FG% on Drummond, that is not including todays 6/11. If he is throwing them up, than this guy is a much better athlete than a lot of people gave him credit for.... wait five years.

Comment

• Ironic that the non goaltending call would have given the raps the win. However, Lowry's selfishness on those last two possessions cost us the game, plain and simple. Also, how does a guy who goes 8/11 with 19 points in the first quarter only get 5 shots in the 2nd and 3rd quarters combined??? Our wings were absolutely dreadful tonight, going a combined 4/24 shooting!
                  Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Nov 23, 2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Good hands around the basket!? don't make me laugh. I saw him grab offensive rebounds and just throw up prayers hoping the ball to go in. He has terrible touch around the rim, complete opposite of Monroe. Also he is not very fast, Reggie evans is like 30+ so obviously he's going to be significantly slower than he was when he was Drummonds age. I don't buy into this hype. Looking like a Kwame Brown, Hasheem Thabeet type pick to me. High risk, high reward picks are never good, most of the time they end up busts.
                    Drummond is ahead of Valanciunas at this point. No knock on JV's progress, just the way it is.

Comment

• Since when did this turn into a drummond thread? Toronto played a heck of a game. Last shot was pure and utter bull. Lowry trying to play hero ***

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                        .681 FG% on Drummond, that is not including todays 6/11. If he is throwing them up, than this guy is a much better athlete than a lot of people gave him credit for.... wait five years.
                        Dude literally 90% of his points are putback dunks or alley oops. I'll wait 5 years and watch him be at the end of the bench on some contender while Big V is a top 3 C in the league.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          You were saying trade Ross for Drummond, or how you wish Drummond drafted instead of Ross.

I dont think you realize how stupid that sounds. Drummond would be a waist on our team, a FT insecurity, a limited offensive game, and would never find playing time ANYWAYS.
                          Ross on the other hand, is the 3pt shooting defender we have been looking for. To develop Ross into a pro is our PRIORITY, and he is a much better compliment to this team than drummond, 100%
                          I think this point might be the reason why you will have to change your alias in the future.... because so far, it does not look bad, it looks seriously BAD.

Comment

• He is 21. How many games has Ross lightened up so far. granted he is a good kid. granted he is getting limited minutes. he is just another blue collar raptor.

Comment

• I'm surprised no one is slamming Derozan, I mean, 5 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist in 34 minutes is awful. If Bargnani had a stat line like that everyone would be hating on him.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                Drummond is ahead of Valanciunas at this point. No knock on JV's progress, just the way it is.
                                You're a real jokester you know that?

Comment

Working...
                                X