Detroit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Dude literally 90% of his points are putback dunks or alley oops. I'll wait 5 years and watch him be at the end of the bench on some contender while Big V is a top 3 C in the league.
    He is a CENTER!! That is what centers do! You have been watching Andrea too much.

What do you think Ben Wallace did for Detroit? He rebounded, played defence and collected garbage.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Dude literally 90% of his points are putback dunks or alley oops. I'll wait 5 years and watch him be at the end of the bench on some contender while Big V is a top 3 C in the league.
      why are we comparing Drummond with Val ? stick to Ross vs Drummond

If Monroe and Drummond can play together so can Val and Drummond.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        I think this point might be the reason why you will have to change your alias in the future.... because so far, it does not look bad, it looks seriously BAD.
        He is right

Comment

• Drummond is extremely high risk NoProps is right, BUT he's selling him short with his potential. He could be an absolute monster is he gets disciplined and puts in some serious work in the gym. His fundamentals and touch are very poor but athletically he is off the charts and has an unreal body for the position. His upside is DeAndre Jordan meets Amare and that sounds like quite the prospect. He could be an anchor defensively and a vacuum of rebounds while dunking anything and everything with a sky high FG%. Will he get there it's highly unlikely but he is a fantastic piece to have on a team going to the lottery. He needs minutes bad

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            what does jewishness even refer to?
            It's a racial stereotype related to being tight with money. +1 for what CalgaryRapsFan said.

Comment

He is a CENTER!! That is what centers do! You have been watching Andrea too much.

What do you think Ben Wallace did for Detroit? He rebounded, played defence and collected garbage.
              Cept Drummond can't play defense

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post

Because Ross isn't a C.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  I'm surprised no one is slamming Derozan, I mean, 5 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist in 34 minutes is awful. If Bargnani had a stat line like that everyone would be hating on him.
                  Demar has been consistent all season. He had an off night and people are willing to overlook that. Bargnani is always inconsistent which is why people would be pissed if he had that kind of game.

Comment

• Very few big men play defense in their rookie year. Look at Val, his D is not any better than Drummonds.

It takes a while to learn D on the NBA level. He has the size and tools to be good at it. (JV still needs the size)

Comment

• b2kelly wrote:
                      Fuck Caseys rotations.. Fuck BC and his lies.. Fuck Bargs and never showing up when it matters.. Fuck MLSE and their Jewishness.. Fuck Lowry and his smirk..Fuck the refs.. Fuck Toronto as a city that nobody decent wants to play in.. Fuck Klezias knee.. Fuck their stupid uniforms.. Fuck Demar Derozans Acne.. Fuck JL3's blad chucking head.. Fuck no pick in next years draft.. Fuck me.
                      Moderators???? There's a difference between frustration and racism. This forum usually tends to know the difference.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        I'm surprised no one is slamming Derozan, I mean, 5 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist in 34 minutes is awful. If Bargnani had a stat line like that everyone would be hating on him.
                        Demar has played well enough to deserve an off game. With that being said your bang on it's a double standard around here. The guy should be praised tonight and won't get talked about but if it was a bad performance it's all that would be being discussed.

Comment

Very few big men play defense in their rookie year. Look at Val, his D is not any better than Drummonds.

It takes a while to learn D on the NBA level. He has the size and tools to be good at it. (JV still needs the size)
                          Don't kid yourself. Jv is a way better defender than Drummond. He just isn't strong enough yet

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            Lets tone it down a notch, with the swearing and especially the racism. I get the frustration, but please don't make us whip out a 24hour ban....
                            thanks. didn't see that you already got to it

Comment

I think this point might be the reason why you will have to change your alias in the future.... because so far, it does not look bad, it looks seriously BAD.
                              Well that was slightly rude.

and I take the fact that you really cant argue that with barely enough minutes to go around towards JV, Ed, and Amir on this team, Drummond would be a waist of a pick! The fact that you were suggesting to draft him, makes me happy you are not in close relations with BC. Ross is exactly what BC wanted, which is a silky shot and incredible defensive fundamentals (the IQ will come with experience). Ross currently, is the best at close outs on this team, and he is superior to everyone at bothering a jump shooter, with an incredible control of his body he contests shots the best.
                              Just let this "should've picked Drummond' crap go.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post

Not the biggest Colangelo fan but he made the right choice picking Ross over Drummond. I was actually hoping they'd take Rivers but based from i've seen Ross is a better player than Rivers. As for Drummond, obviously he looks good but he's a NATURAL center. Valanciunas is a NATURAL center. So it doesn't make sense.

Drummond/Monroe works for Detroit because Monroe is a natural POWER FORWARD. He's played out of position the last couple of seasons because they didn't have any C. Just like when Bosh was here.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X