No announcement yet.

Detroit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry fucks up again in the end with his heroism... why not just look for the open guy... instead he goes for 2 straight fadeaways...

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      I can't even remember the last time we hit a game winning shot.
      We just need to re-sign Anthony Parker. Only Raptor to actually make shots in the final minute of a game.

Comment

• Lowry looked terribly off balance on those last 2 shots.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          we need anthony parker back
          wow. Jinx?

Comment

• so guys... now what... who do we blame? who do we fire? who do we trade... cause thats the fucken routine nowadays!!!

Comment

Comment

• in my opinion. Derozan is the most clutch player we have
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Guys I remember reading up on rocket forums when Lowry got traded to us.
                  They didn't seem to care and were making jokes about how dumb we're going to feel when his immaturity comes out.
                  Tonight's def one of those nights. I hope he doesn't continue to play like this.

Comment

• Let me point out, that Casey is to blame for putting dominique mcguire in and having to call a timeout
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• how long before we're calling for Lowry's head? no one is safe here, we know it
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• Lowry had a crappy game. Still contributed a lot, but some poor decisions, questionable focus on FT and lazy D.

Comment

• It was a hard fought game. No need to place blame.

Comment

• he took some shitty shots, definitely. If he botches a few more final shots then Casey'll just call it for bargs or derozan.
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• The other f'd up thing is that it was kinda Lowry's fault in the first place that we didn't have a timeout. *Sigh* I really should just stop watching these games, I've been fooled one to many times.

Comment

• He still had some nice shots earlier in that quarter.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X