No announcement yet.

Detroit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummond had 13 boards, our top rebounder had 6.

I would love to swap TRosses occasional make for 13 boards.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
      Fuck BC for drafting T.Toss over Drummond
      Ross is going to be so good. Why hasn't anyone caught on to that yet? For a rookie he has the fundamentals DOWN, defensively and with his shot. Wait for his nerve to cool, his game to expand, he will be the definition of smooooooth.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Drummond is a good player. He's going to have a great career. Free throws are his downfall.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          Drummond had 13 boards, our top rebounder had 6.

I would love to swap TRosses occasional make for 13 boards.
          When you have a bunch of bigmen who are either undersized or too skinny and a lazy 7 footer who doesn't know how to box out, anyone could grab 13 rebounds.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Lowry calderon and amir are higher than derozan in this list. Although i agree his stats in the last bit arent the greatest (i blame that on his high usage as a last shot compared to calderon and amir) but im more involved in who can come up big and hit a highly difficult, well defended shot as the buzzer ticks down. To me, Derozan is the best on our team at that.
            problem is that you see everything going south in his game at 5 min.

His FG%, and his FT% (which drops substantially by 10%) and those are not rushed shots, he has the time... so in my opinion, he just disappears in the 4th. He always has.

Comment

• BasketballCrush, and reggie evans can get you 20. I want players who dont leave holes in their positions.

Comment

• Drummond is basically a 6'11" Reggie Evans

Comment

• Drummond is a big body, if he can get you garbage points and 10+ rebounds a game, you run with that. I honestly can't believe some of you guys are disregarding his effort and the impact he had on this game. If he was so bad, he would have fouled out.

He is also 19 years old, he will get better, with reps.

Comment

problem is that you see everything going south in his game at 5 min.

His FG%, and his FT% (which drops substantially by 10%) and those are not rushed shots, he has the time... so in my opinion, he just disappears in the 4th. He always has.
                    Almost everyone who has a high usage in the last 2 minutes of the game OBVIOUSLY get lower percentages. Clutch is harder than normal game time for obvious reasons. Its a pretty bad argument, Derozan is the only person who can beat the buzzer with a hand in his face, while fading at the elbow, and STILL have a chance of making it drop, albeit a smaller chance than a regular shot.

Comment

• Drummond is only 19. he may seem limited at this point but he has the right skills to develop into a franchise talent.

Comment

• Fuck Casey and fuck Lowry. There is no excuse for Bargs only getting 5 shots (only 2 in the 3rd) after scoring fucking 20+ points in the first half. This is fucking joke. How do you not feed the ball to your hottest player on the fucking floor?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Drummond is basically a 6'11" Reggie Evans
                          Can't agree. Evans, though strong and determined, is slow and earth bound. Drummond is much bigger and faster with good hands around the basket.

Comment

Drummond is a big body, if he can get you garbage points and 10+ rebounds a game, you run with that. I honestly can't believe some of you guys are disregarding his effort and the impact he had on this game. If he was so bad, he would have fouled out.

He is also 19 years old, he will get better, with reps.
                            He is an offensive hole, why are statistics the 'Key' to a good team? Seriously? Could you imagine just how redundant he would be besides Ed, Amir, and Val? He would only compliment Bargnani, who I fear wont be around to compliment for much longer.

Comment

• I would be scared if a 19 year old has Reggie Evans game right now.

Comment

• No one was passing Drummond the ball, there were no plays run for him. He made 13 points out of garbage, that our big men could not box out.

I will take a player like that any day, he does not even need touches to get a double double.

Comment

Working...
                                X