• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    in my opinion. Derozan is the most clutch player we have
    I disagree with this.

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

He is so unclutch... all his numbers are below his average in the final 5 minutes.

Comment

in my opinion. Derozan is the most clutch player we have
      +1 its true. I don't know why we don't run a play for him. Even if it was a kickout 3 pointer, still would've been more high percentage than Lowry fading baseline with the defense all over him.

Comment

• Welp,
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• This is nuts

Comment

• DeRozan was doing absolutely nothing all game though, if Casey ran a play for him and he missed everyone would be screaming about Casey's bad decision to go with the ice cold player.

Comment

• How is it lowrys fault? If you watched the game, you could see him telling casey he is good to come back in. Casey decided to go with it anyway.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Fuck BC for drafting T.Toss over Drummond

Comment

How is it lowrys fault? If you watched the game, you could see him telling casey he is good to come back in. Casey decided to go with it anyway.
                  I don't think its his fault entirely, I just don't see the same drive from him I did in the first few games. Also the "I am God" 3pt attempts piss me off.

If he parked just behind the line and took them, I would consider it a normal miss, but he shoots them 5 feet from the line.

Comment

• On a night like this how does Andrea go 3 possessions in a row with out a touch. He single handedly kept them in the game and didn't get any touches in the third and at the end of the game. Lowry needs to chill the fuck out and move the rock enough said...

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                      Fuck BC for drafting T.Toss over Drummond
                      eww are u kidding me? the only reason he looked good is because our paint defense was just that bad. Besides dunking he has no offensive game and on defense he goes for every block and gets called for fouls. T Ross may have been bad tonight but he is looking like a more all around player

Comment

• I also thought we could of used Lowry's D, and so far I don't see much of that.

Comment

• Casey should have yanked JV earlier when Drummond was eating him up. Let Davis have a shot at him as JV couldn't handle him late. Missed the first half so can't comment on the match up then.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            I disagree with this.

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

He is so unclutch... all his numbers are below his average in the final 5 minutes.

Lowry calderon and amir are higher than derozan in this list. Although i agree his stats in the last bit arent the greatest (i blame that on his high usage as a last shot compared to calderon and amir) but im more involved in who can come up big and hit a highly difficult, well defended shot as the buzzer ticks down. To me, Derozan is the best on our team at that.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              eww are u kidding me? the only reason he looked good is because our paint defense was just that bad. Besides dunking he has no offensive game and on defense he goes for every block and gets called for fouls. T Ross may have been bad tonight but he is looking like a more all around player
                              all roundly distinctly average tosser

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                                all roundly distinctly average tosser
                                And drummond is a bonehead dunker with no upside and terrible shot

Comment

Working...
                                X