Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    I don't know what Jack is like as a coach but as a commentator I'd pick him over Leo 10 out of 10 times. Jack at least has personality and makes me laugh. Missing the days of Chuck and Jack those were awesome.
    Yeah that's what I meant. I don't know what happened that it's Leo Rautins again...
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Casey's clearly learning a coaching tip every couple of games. He's already learned not to use 11 man rotations, to not play Aaron Grey or John Lucas, and to play Valanciunas in the 4th quarter. By this logic, when the season ends he'll be better than Phil Jackson or Pop. I believe!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The one problem with DeRozan is it can become so obvious that he's driving to the net, and he never kicks the ball out, so by the time he gets to the rim there's already 3 guys collapsed on top of him. But I can't knock his overall game today that's forsure..
        That and the fact he only goes right. I don't wanna pick apart his game too much as he's improved a lot and he's bringing a more consistent effort this year. His focus has been much higher and his shot selection is very good (minus some long two's). The kid deserves some whistles something has to give.

I wish we had an owner like Mark Cuban as he's rip the NBA and not worry about the fines. BC or Casey have to have his back and say something and how has Casey not been T'd up with all of the missed calls.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          He was 2/21 and 1/2 from the free throw line for a total of 5 points. He played 33 minutes
          Wowzers

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Casey's clearly learning a coaching tip every couple of games. He's already learned not to use 11 man rotations, to not play Aaron Grey or John Lucas, and to play Valanciunas in the 4th quarter. By this logic, when the season ends he'll be better than Phil Jackson or Pop. I believe!
            Now to start Ross at 2 and DeRozan at 3.

Comment

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't know what happened that it's Leo Rautins again...
              Whatever happened needs to be fixed lol. I would definitely enjoy the games Leo free!

#FireLeoRautins

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Casey's clearly learning a coaching tip every couple of games. He's already learned not to use 11 man rotations, to not play Aaron Grey or John Lucas, and to play Valanciunas in the 4th quarter. By this logic, when the season ends he'll be better than Phil Jackson or Pop. I believe!
                Pound the Rock!

Comment

Now to start Ross at 2 and DeRozan at 3.
                  Don't see any harm in trying it out. Do we really have anything to lose at this point?

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

lol
                    That's good shit right there!

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Pound the Rock!
                      Exactly. With those first 1000 changes to the rotations, the team might win 0 games. But on that 1001th move, when the Raptors beat the Wizards in 8OT by 1 point, you know the first 1000 changes contributed...or the 1001th move was to bench Bargnani.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        Pound the Rock!
                        Pound the Cock!
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Casey on Davis: "You can second guess me (for) not getting him back in but I've got to go with Andrea come hell or high water he's our guy"
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Casey on Davis: "You can second guess me (for) not getting him back in but I've got to go with Andrea come hell or high water he's our guy"
                            yikes...we need a better "guy"

Comment

Casey on Davis: "You can second guess me (for) not getting him back in but I've got to go with Andrea come hell or high water he's our guy"

Comment

yikes...we need a better "guy"
                                +1, word the fuck up.
                                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X