Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    On a personal note, Rautins drove me right up the freaking wall today. I just can't stand this guy. And Devlin needs to stfu with his "No call!". It's becoming unbearable.
    Leo is a piece of garbage. What ever a player does and doesn't work he says to do the opposite at that time and then praises them for it later.

Scenario 1: Andrea goes to the hope and gets called for a questionable offensive foul.

Leo: Andrea makes up his mind before hand and should have done a pull up jumper.

Scenario 2 (Right after): Andrea does a pull up jumper and misses.

Leo: Andrea needs to take that too the hoop and be more aggressive, less jumpers more free throws.

Comment

• Tough loss!

My thoughts.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Bargnani just had the worst game in the NBA since Chris webber in 04
        What was Webbers FG makes/Attempts?

Comment

• I will say this on Derozan, one of the things I hated about him before was that he would put up so few shots, sometimes disappear all together for 10 minute stretches. 28 shots is something I would like to see more often, it tells me he is aggressive. The FG% is nothing to brag about, but some nights kobes line looks no better.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
            Leo is a piece of garbage. What ever a player does and doesn't work he says to do the opposite at that time and then praises them for it later.

Scenario 1: Andrea goes to the hope and gets called for a questionable offensive foul.

Leo: Andrea makes up his mind before hand and should have done a pull up jumper.

Leo: Andrea needs to take that too the hoop and be more aggressive, less jumpers more free throws.
            Leo is definitely a clown, don't let him near team Canada ever again. Where's Jack? He's better than Leo. MGD!!!!!!!
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Leo is also too good looking for movember

Comment

• The team looked impressive especially on defence in the third when we had combinations of KL DD TR AB ED JV
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  Correct. Look there were some bad non-calls, especially on Derozan. We lost it with that lineup in OT
                  The Spurs had some non-calls, too. Valanciunas got respect today on defense. I thought he got the benefit of the doubt on Duncan a couple times. I thought the retting was good today. No complaints from me other than that crappy foul on JV for the illegal screen but that was one play.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                    I will say this on Derozan, one of the things I hated about him before was that he would put up so few shots, sometimes disappear all together for 10 minute stretches. 28 shots is something I would like to see more often, it tells me he is aggressive. The FG% is nothing to brag about, but some nights kobes line looks no better.
                    The one problem with DeRozan is it can become so obvious that he's driving to the net, and he never kicks the ball out, so by the time he gets to the rim there's already 3 guys collapsed on top of him. But I can't knock his overall game today that's forsure..
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• timdunkit wrote: View Post
                      Tough loss!

My thoughts.

Very good take on the game. Do us a favor and don't just post videos and get in on some of the discussion.

Comment

• lol
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Leo is definitely a clown, don't let him near team Canada ever again. Where's Jack? He's better than Leo. MGD!!!!!!!
                          I don't know what Jack is like as a coach but as a commentator I'd pick him over Leo 10 out of 10 times. Jack at least has personality and makes me laugh. Missing the days of Chuck and Jack those were awesome.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            Leo is also too good looking for movember
                            Lmao he does love himself. I used to have seats right beside where he would sit and the guy is very arrogant. Watching him fight with the makeup lady before the camera was on was worth the price of admission.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

lol
                              Absolute brilliance

Comment

What was Webbers FG makes/Attempts?
                                He was 2/21 and 1/2 from the free throw line for a total of 5 points. He played 33 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X