Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Shots don't always fall, change it up when they don't. Just one freethrow is terrible.
    100% or at least get a touch in the post, everything was catch and shoot.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Today Bargnani will miss even in toilet...
      team bus, plane and swiping his credit card to buy another plane ticket.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        So Chalk this one up against Bargnani.

I dont understand why Casey did this.
        He was going with Ed down the stretch and we were fighting back marvelously. I was going to post a sweet forum about Caseys best move: Playing Ed instead of Bargnani in the fourth.

But then this.
        How do you continue to go for a guy shooting 1/16 the entire game?
        Popovich wouldve sat Duncan if that was his line!
        Ed was having a CAREER NIGHT.
        Our Board advantage when he was on is what kept us competitive!

Bargnani needs to go, so that Casey no longer has the ability to make decisions like this again.
        I'm pretty sure Casey wanted to play Ed, but seeing that bargs is the child and favourite of BC, he can't do anything. He does anything and he risks losing his job.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think I got a new nickname. Andrea Brickani.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Bargnani obviously didn't help, but you also need to put a lot of blame on Calderon. Going 3/14 wasn't very sharp either. He missed a lot of open looks. And don't forget about giving the ball to Parker on that inbound play.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              I think I got a new nickname. Andrea Brickani.
              The shoe certainly fits today

Comment

• If the losses continue to pile up. Something's got to give. That something is Bargnani... for Gasol.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani obviously didn't help, but you also need to put a lot of blame on Calderon. Going 3/14 wasn't very sharp either. He missed a lot of open looks. And don't forget about giving the ball to Parker on that inbound play.
                  Or the 5 second call... Regardless the Raptors were in striking distance all day long and Andrea couldn't hit shit. I would have loved to see him on a breakaway guaranteed he would have missed the dunk. lol

Comment

• stupid garbnani

Comment

• Ed Davis should have been in there for OT the way he was going today. What else does a guy have to do? If they really wanted Bargnani in that bad play him at the 3 and take Jose out, they can't be giving up much defense doing that.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        If the losses continue to pile up. Something's got to give. That something is Bargnani... for Gasol.
                        Would love to see a deal with OKC for Martins expiring and our pick back.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                          Would love to see a deal with OKC for Martins expiring and our pick back.
                          I wouldn't rule out having the pick at the end of the year anyway (bottom 3)..
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Ed Davis should have been in there for OT the way he was going today. What else does a guy have to do? If they really wanted Bargnani in that bad play him at the 3 and take Jose out, they can't be giving up much defense doing that.
                            Ed certainly made the absolute most out of the minutes he got tonight no question about it

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I wouldn't rule out having the pick at the end of the year anyway (bottom 3)..
                              Common they aren't getting results but they aren't that bad. You really believe they will be in the bottom 3?

Comment

• wow casey is sounding like a fucken idiot in the press conferance... "Bargnani is our guy and I HAD to go with him..."

Comment

Working...
                                X