Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis should have been in there for OT the way he was going today. What else does a guy have to do? If they really wanted Bargnani in that bad play him at the 3 and take Jose out, they can't be giving up much defense doing that.
    True, but it was nice to see JV get a lot of burn tonight. He played great as well, and got to see some time in the 4th and in OT.

Comment

• if ed can do this more consistently you swap andrea for a sf

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
        wow casey is sounding like a fucken idiot in the press conferance... "Bargnani is our guy and I HAD to go with him..."
        Bargnani will be Casey's downfall.

Comment

• Bargnani is everyones downfall

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            if ed can do this more consistently you swap andrea for a sf
            I know I'm part of the very small minority but IF Ed plays like this regularly you have to no doubt. He was a stud tonight but these performances aren't the norm from him unfortunately.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
              Common they aren't getting results but they aren't that bad. You really believe they will be in the bottom 3?
              I would say we will probably be better than that, but looking around the league there's very few BRUTAL teams this year, as we just saw getting beat by Detroit and Charlotte. Orlando's winning, we need to start at least stringing 3 out of 4 together or something soon because teams aren't losing every game this year (other than Washington)
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bargnani is everyones downfall
                lol

Comment

Bargnani is everyones downfall
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                    I know I'm part of the very small minority but IF Ed plays like this regularly you have to no doubt. He was a stud tonight but these performances aren't the norm from him unfortunately.
                    Id say he has been showing this ALL season, just hasnt been given the burn to go off. When he gets the minutes he produces though.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• 2-19. 0-7 3PTers. Almost all of the late game ones he was wide open. What in the fucking fuck. Why was he kept in
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        2-19. 0-7 3PTers. Almost all of the late game ones he was wide open. What in the fucking fuck. Why was he kept in
                        Because he's the chosen one. He's the answer

"Bargnani is our guy and I HAD to go with him..."
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Two point guard lineup. Fail.

Playing Calderon for 30 consecutive minutes. Fail.

Having Jose guard Parker and Lowry guard Green. Fail.

No Ed Davis in second half/ot. Fail.

No JV post ups in OT. Fail.

Continuing to run with Bargs. Fail.

Dwayne Casey in today's game. Fail.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            If the losses continue to pile up. Something's got to give. That something is Bargnani... for Gasol.
                            If he keeps playing like today, I'll take Bargnani for a 2-week old cheeseburger.
                            Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                            Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                            Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

• teases us with 34 on efficient shooting, and now this.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I would say we will probably be better than that, but looking around the league there's very few BRUTAL teams this year, as we just saw getting beat by Detroit and Charlotte. Orlando's winning, we need to start at least stringing 3 out of 4 together or something soon because teams aren't losing every game this year (other than Washington)
                                Agreed the botton teams aren't as bad as years past and there aren't any sure wins. Keep in mind Washington is missing both Nene and Wall so when those two are back they won't be such a push over either. I was drinking the BC koolaid and thought we'd be in the 37-41 win range but I'm looking like a moron currently fuck me I hope they turn this around. Going to the barber shop is tough @ the moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X