No announcement yet.

Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should've amnestied Andrea when we had the chance lol.

Comment

• It looks like BC is trying to avoid Barg's stats averages declining from this game. Dickasses.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        On the bright side Ed Davis has put you right back in it in fantasy.
        lol, i'm following on stat tracker. I can take u out on the boards if Brook and Iggy have a good night. Need a W

Comment

• Demar with 50+ minutes again... Can we get this guy some help on the wing please. I hope he doesn't start breaking down.

Comment

• The annoying thing (in this game) is that he had just one freethrow. How about going to the basket if your shot isn't falling

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Should've amnestied Andrea when we had the chance lol.
              If this was a poll on here I bet it would be overwhelming in favor of amnestying him

Comment

• Get Sonny Weems back or do something. It's all so stupid.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  The annoying thing (in this game) is that he had just one freethrow. How about going to the basket if your shot isn't falling
                  Agree completely. He wasn't taking bad shots it's that obviously something was wrong with him today. He should have been putting the ball on the floor and forcing the refs to send him to the line rather then hoping one would drop.

Comment

• Three guys closing the game (and playing all overtime): Jose, Lowry and Bargnani going for a combined 11/49.

Comment

• So Chalk this one up against Bargnani.

I dont understand why Casey did this.
                      He was going with Ed down the stretch and we were fighting back marvelously. I was going to post a sweet forum about Caseys best move: Playing Ed instead of Bargnani in the fourth.

But then this.
                      How do you continue to go for a guy shooting 1/16 the entire game?
                      Popovich wouldve sat Duncan if that was his line!
                      Ed was having a CAREER NIGHT.
                      Our Board advantage when he was on is what kept us competitive!

Bargnani needs to go, so that Casey no longer has the ability to make decisions like this again.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Beagle wrote: View Post
                        Get Sonny Weems back or do something. It's all so stupid.
                        Loved Sunny year one, hated him year two when he started thinking he was better then he was. That being said he's done real well for himself in Europe. Raps need Fields back

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                          Agree completely. He wasn't taking bad shots it's that obviously something was wrong with him today. He should have been putting the ball on the floor and forcing the refs to send him to the line rather then hoping one would drop.
                          Shots don't always fall, change it up when they don't. Just one freethrow is terrible.

Comment

• Today Bargnani will miss even in toilet...
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I absolutely hate the Lowry/Calderon tandem late in the game. Trade Jose for a 2 or play Ross. Bargnani is a jump shooter. He lives and dies by his jump shot. This is not new to me.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                So Chalk this one up against Bargnani.

I dont understand why Casey did this.
                                He was going with Ed down the stretch and we were fighting back marvelously. I was going to post a sweet forum about Caseys best move: Playing Ed instead of Bargnani in the fourth.

But then this.
                                How do you continue to go for a guy shooting 1/16 the entire game?
                                Popovich wouldve sat Duncan if that was his line!
                                Ed was having a CAREER NIGHT.
                                Our Board advantage when he was on is what kept us competitive!

Bargnani needs to go, so that Casey no longer has the ability to make decisions like this again.
                                100% this loss falls on Bargnani

With that being said I understand why Casey played him late. Andrea offensively was god awful but defensively he was actually sounds and playing hard. Casey was probably thinking how much longer can this guy go with out hitting a shot. The percentages were in his favor that he would knock one down. The guy had great look after great look (all 6 of 7 3's were wide open). Mind boggling that he went 2-19 and even managed to miss his free throw.

Comment

Working...
                                X