Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: bargnani shot 10.5 % from the field

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default bargnani shot 10.5 % from the field

this is a veteran not a rookie, what absolute garbage. He should've worked harder to catch the ball in rhythm, and should've either gone dribble pull up (might result in a long 2) or penetrate and finish; that is his game.
    Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Nov 25th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He shuodlve been honest with Dwayne Casey and volunteered to sit if he didn't feel comfortable tonight.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Starter b2kelly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather have a consistent player whose numbers were lower, then an inconsistent barganagnangi that disappears when your need him.

There would be no space for a player like Bargs on my ideal Raptors team. Period.

Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Andrea Bargnani:
    The NBA's most consistent player......

At being inconsistent.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What I feel on the inside...

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Balls.

You and my kids have been the only thing to make me smile today. And JV. Can't forget JV.
    "You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

im such a fool for thinking he had turned a corner after the pistons game

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    im such a fool for thinking he had turned a corner after the pistons game
    i just got back from this game & bargs was brutal.....everyone sitting around me had nothing but bad things to say about him..by the second overtime i think frustrations boiled over & alot of peeps were just yelling bargs sucks trade him!!! E.Davis should have been in this game down the stretch...he has 15ptss 14rbs & was clearly out playing spurs bigs & he never seen the floor after...DC needs to shake it up...no more Bargs & No more 2 point guard back court in the 4th...PLEASE!
    Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Nov 25th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    He shuodlve been honest with Dwayne Casey and volunteered to sit if he didn't feel comfortable tonight.
    Can't say I agree with this. A player has to forget the past and play in the present. I'd dislike him even more if he didn't wanna be out there to "try"(I use that term loosely) to help the team win.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Davis had 15pts and 14rbs in 22 mins. So can someone PLS explain to me why we didn't see more of him in the 4th and in OT?

Bargnani was clearly struggling from the start. And we've seen it before, when he struggles he struggles bad. 2/19 on the floor. Are u kidding me?
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis had 15pts and 14rbs in 22 mins. So can someone PLS explain to me why we didn't see more of him in the 4th and in OT?

Bargnani was clearly struggling from the start. And we've seen it before, when he struggles he struggles bad. 2/19 on the floor. Are u kidding me?
    he got schooled a couple times, and I realize casey wants to use that as a teaching moment, but fuck he is overall more effective than andrea, and we should let ed play through those times for the sake of the team.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else feel like crying? when will BC finally get it? Trade this piece of garbage before your ass gets fired. I think I need to add another hashtag to my sig. #FireBC #EdStafanskiFTW!

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember the 13 games last year? That was some funny sh!t, eh?
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    So even though you picked apart my spelling and grammar on my last thread, do you still think we should start Barg & DM? Wow, that was brutal.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

236 shots, 247 points.

bargs this season x(

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    So even though you picked apart my spelling and grammar on my last thread, do you still think we should start Barg & DM? Wow, that was brutal.
    DM is starting by default i think.. before the game klieza was laying down at center court getting his back worked on extensively..not sure they showed this on TV but seeing that in person makes me believe he's got back spasms or somthing.. he didnt play today either if i recall.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    I dont remember which thread youre talking about,
    but I put the 'u' in 'should've' before the 'o', and thats about it.

Ive been asking for Bargnani to be benched for the longest time, I think Ed and Val should start and Ive been saying that since like game 6.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Post Thanks / Like

Did Kleiza even play today?

Anyways, I feel like I'm the only one who likes Dominic McGuire. He rarely does anything wrong defensively, it's just that he's a serious liability offensively. Although, I must say he can handle the ball and hit an open jumper. But, every NBA player should be able to hit an open jumper.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

McGuire picks up silly fouls though.

Bargnani was atrocious today offensively. The worst part is, that majority of the shots he took were good looks. The problem was that he wasn't attacking the basket or making an attempt to get to the line. But honestly, people are overreacting, these type of performance are rare. But I do think it's an issue when Casey stuck with him (though he was playing good defense in the second half).

For Bargnani and the team's sake, he really needs to start playing closer to the basket and operate more in that mid-range area like he did the previous 4-5 games.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Thank you, Balls.

You and my kids have been the only thing to make me smile today. And JV. Can't forget JV.
    You're welcome. Just trying to lighten the mood. As for Andrea, I really felt that there was a stretch in the 4th with him sitting down and Ed was in, there was energy, hustle. The team kept toe-to-toe with the Spurs. Without JV, I wouldn't want to even look at them as a team (I include Lowry in my smiles too).
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information