Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your biggest disappointment in Raps History?

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, i became a Raps fan because of VC. So i would say VC leaving is the most disappointing thing for me.

Still a huge VC fan by the way. I know the chances are slim but i hope he retires as a Raps and see #15 in the rafters one day.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy for me. Hakeem signing. Worst move ever followed by the horrible return we got on vince. Fucking babcock worked one year and destroyed the team for a decade with the vince trade and araujo signing but glen and his fucking name grab with hakeem destroyed this teams chances of capitalizing on its' most successful year.

Fucking hakeem. I remember almost perfectly vince striding into that press conference smiling and hakeem smiling and straight faced telling us that vince was one of the big reasons for signing with us. The other offers he got as a horribly regressing old man are some i would love to be privy to.

Fuck kenny anderson
    Fuck vince
    Fuck mourning with a hot iron
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Nov 26th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Fuchan wrote: View Post
    He wears the number 7.

Seriously though, couple of years ago when we were like a game back of making the playoffs and the raps lost, and the bulls won pushing us out at like the last game of the season.
    are you talking about the game we lost to Chicago or the last game? the raps blew out the team, but so did Chicago to clinch.

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Fuchan wrote: View Post
    Seriously though, couple of years ago when we were like a game back of making the playoffs and the raps lost, and the bulls won pushing us out at like the last game of the season.
    that was the game bosh missed a lay-up when he was all alone right? then two months later moved to miami?

Post Thanks / Like

Where does one begin?

Seriously.

Lets go with the latest: coin flip.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

T-Mac leaving might have been the the trigger for all of the VC/Babcock stuff. If T-Mac stays for his prime years (and they play well together), we are a finals contender. T-Mac leaves, it all goes to hell.