No announcement yet.

Why Did People Move From RF To RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think rf was fun for discussion but it was to big and uncontrolled. you'd have 4 conversations going on about 4 different things raptor related or not, in the same thread and your posts would never be replied on.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      i think rf was fun for discussion but it was to big and uncontrolled. you'd have 4 conversations going on about 4 different things raptor related or not, in the same thread and your posts would never be replied on.
      So you were looking for attention?
      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

There is some truth what you're saying. I know exactly what you mean.

Comment

Actually this was one of the reasons we decided to add forums here at RR. The comments on our blog posts typically number in the 100s. You'd have a lot of repetitiveness both in the same post as well as from post to post. It becomes tedious for both the writers and the readers to keep on top of it and, more importantly, have some continuity to the discussion...something that forums provides.

Comment

nuff said
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Hey everyone.

This is Dutches from RF.

Apollo let me know about RR, nice to have another place to talk basketball!
              Haze aka Dutches
              ----
              Shoe closet fulla Oxygen, I rock a lotta Air...

Comment

Nice to have you here, Haze aka. Dutches! This is a fun place to talk Raptors ball.

Comment

m5racer wrote: View Post
                  Just wondering why some big people (apollo Dr N ect) move from raptors fourm to here? Just kinda curious beucase at the moment im not currently liking a lot of the people on RF (acie for one) and just wanted to know why so many members left
                  Why? One, 'cuz Doc runs this biatch so you know it's gonna be run proper-he da man!

Two, Raptors Republic is tha best site for Dinos fans bar none-they have some of the best writers, which is why they have been receiving recognition from mainstream media. An all in one site-what more can you ask for?

Three, the forums are a homer free zone- we have some of the best and most knowledgeable members of any forum. Our members make insightful and witty posts without flaming and screaming for attention.

Four...I can't exactly put my finger on the last reason...but it might have something to do with the fact that the mods here are the best in the biz.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                    Three, the forums are a homer free zone- we have some of the best and most knowledgeable members of any forum. Our members make insightful and witty posts without flaming and screaming for attention.
                    Stop, you're making me blush.

Comment

very funny, donkey kong. your name says dark knight but your picture says donkey kong.

Comment

very funny, donkey kong. your name says dark knight but your picture says donkey kong.

Comment

I left RF because I was asked to. So I decided to come here.

If there is an "introduce yourself" thread I'll use it, but mostly, I'm just a guy that played a bit of ball, and really, truly understands the game on both management, and player levels. My opinions change quickly, because the face of the franchise changes quickly throughout the season. This inconsistency was looked upon poorly at RF and I was insulted for it.

Meh.

hoops is hoops. I'm excited to get to know RR, thanks for having me!

Comment

Nice to have you here Superjudge ... err ... I mean Craig.

BTW, here's the introduction thread: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...duction-Thread

Comment

So much for anonymity!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                                So much for anonymity!

Why hide your cult status.

Comment

Working...
                                X