No announcement yet.

Why Did People Move From RF To RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True enough.. i feel like Sam effin Elliott!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      I left RF because I was asked to. So I decided to come here.

If there is an "introduce yourself" thread I'll use it, but mostly, I'm just a guy that played a bit of ball, and really, truly understands the game on both management, and player levels. My opinions change quickly, because the face of the franchise changes quickly throughout the season. This inconsistency was looked upon poorly at RF and I was insulted for it.

Meh.

hoops is hoops. I'm excited to get to know RR, thanks for having me!
      I'm happy you decided to come here. I think you'll enjoy posting at RR. We have some excellent basketball minds floating ideas around daily. This is for sure.

Comment

I've been on many Raptor forums, this one is by far the best. The main writers are all great, and many forum members have great knowledge on the Raptors and the NBA. This forum is so much fun as well! Cheers to Apollo and all the others who contributed to making this!

Comment

Well I already had a good chat with you about Colangelo and couldn't agree more. Glad to be here Apollo, Cheers.

Comment

so, is there still a raptors forum? or has it all been transferred to here?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              They're alive and well LBF.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                This is it's own community separate from RF. Just like the Lakers are separate from the Clippers. FYI, we're the Lakers and I guess that makes Doc Phil Jackson, and me Ron Ron.

Comment

Totally makes me Matt Barns.

Comment

Good player on a world class organization? I think you got it right!

Comment

I like the basketball knowledge in this forum. However, I enjoy posting at RF because it has more multi dimensional topics. Both forums have there own positives.
                      Last edited by 007nites; Sun Feb 6, 2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X