Anyone Watching this Houston Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Watching this Houston Game?

We're looking pretty pathetic! I always try to find the positives...but this game is embarrassing! What on earth is Bargs doing? Lowry is ineffective. Everyone is just terrible. We better do something if we don't wanna lose by 40!!

Yogi wrote: View Post
    We're looking pretty pathetic! I always try to find the positives...but this game is embarrassing! What on earth is Bargs doing? Lowry is ineffective. Everyone is just terrible. We better do something if we don't wanna lose by 40!!
    Umm I'm pretty sure Bargs was one of the few guys who actually showed up to play.

TRoss came for Shoot-around.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Umm I'm pretty sure Bargs was one of the few guys who actually showed up to play.

This is the first game where I actually paid specific attention to his D. He was out of position half the time. The man he was supposed to be on just ran past him before he turned around looking lost. Watching not even jump into the crowd for anrebound when he's 3ft from the group is just sad. And I am not a Bargs hater. I have never jumped on that bandwagon. But watching him on D was atrocious.

As a team, we were just bad.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Bargs came to play O. On defense he was crap as usual. T Ross had some insane dunks and some ok defense, bites on way too many fakes tho

Comment

Working...
        X