X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got all the nba tools. Good pick.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      There is a reason why Wilkins was nicknamed "The Human Highlight Reel." The stuff he did in games was ridiculous. This is an old discussion piece here but DeRozan is great with a clear path. To his credit he has improved this year in driving through traffic and taking some contact. However, he is nowhere near the same league as Dominique.... not even close.

Number 6 is crazy hops.
      Number 5 is over 7'4" Mark Eaton who was a crazy shot blocker.
      Number 1 is what I wish DeMar could do versus his usual hang, wait, try to score off backboard on the way down, get clobbered, and get no call.
      Great highlights, but, I think you're getting a bit of a different message.

When I compared Demar to Wilkins, I meant the dunking STYLE. Not so much the dunks that Dominique has done that compares well with Derozan. (Derozan no where NEAR the things Wilkins has done.)

Dominique dunks, and he dunks HARD. When Demar dunks, he dunks pretty damn hard as well. The style that they both possess in their dunking ability is similar, rim rattling, hard, strong. Just my opinion and my eye. Like I said, not the dunks they have pulled off, just the way they dunk.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
      X