Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid

Raptors overall/help defence - stupid. It feels like i'm watching Jay Triano's Raptors all over again.
    Lowry chucking up unnecessary 3's - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. His shot selection is brutal.
    Amir Johnson shooting jumpers/wide open 3's - stupid. There's a reason teams leaves him wide open. I don't think Amir knows why.
    McGuire starting - stupid. Nothing else to say here. Ross or Kleiza should be starting. And after tonight's game, Ross for sure should be starting.
    Bargnani still a Raptor - stupid. His effort on defence and rebounding the ball is really something else. Worst rebounding big in the history of the game. This guy is getting 30-35mins of playing time and he's only averaging 4 rebounds a game. LOL.
    2 PG's on the floor at the same time - stupid. It NEVER works period.
    Jump shot after jump shot after jump shot - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. They just always looks so confused comes crunch time.
    Mamba Mentality

Thanks for articulating everything I was thinking tonight. Agree with every single point.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Raptors overall/help defence - stupid. It feels like i'm watching Jay Triano's Raptors all over again.
      Lowry chucking up unnecessary 3's - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. His shot selection is brutal.
      Amir Johnson shooting jumpers/wide open 3's - stupid. There's a reason teams leaves him wide open. I don't think Amir knows why.
      McGuire starting - stupid. Nothing else to say here. Ross or Kleiza should be starting. And after tonight's game, Ross for sure should be starting.
      Bargnani still a Raptor - stupid. His effort on defence and rebounding the ball is really something else. Worst rebounding big in the history of the game. This guy is getting 30-35mins of playing time and he's only averaging 4 rebounds a game. LOL.
      2 PG's on the floor at the same time - stupid. It NEVER works period.
      Jump shot after jump shot after jump shot - stupid. This happens all the time specially in the 4th. They just always looks so confused comes crunch time.
      Me getting excited over the off season and not been able to wait until to I could watch some Raps games again - STUPID !!!!!
      Last edited by OzRapFan; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X