Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 1st big off th bench?

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 1st big off th bench?

    Amir had this spot locked up early, but with the last few games that Ed has put together has he earned that spot?

    While Amir is a little better defensively with is rotaions, Ed is showing solid effort and making things happen. He is getting on the offensive glass and finishing on teh block. With his added length and inspired play of late I say he should be the fisrt big off the bench. Get his minutes up to 20 or so per game, every game!

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    id say bargs should be the 1st big off the bench.. that is if hes still a raptor!

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter knickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    TDOT
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    we need a impact scorer off the bench
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote knickz wrote: View Post
    we need a impact scorer off the bench
    You mean like Barbosa? We traded his worthless ass for the opportunity to draft Tomislav Zubčić. Trust me, Colangelo knows what he's doing....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter Fuchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    You mean like Barbosa? We traded his worthless ass for the opportunity to draft Tomislav Zubčić. Trust me, Colangelo knows what he's doing....
    Thank god... I thought he was going to get fired.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    id say bargs should be the 1st big off the bench.. that is if hes still a raptor!
    This.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I agree with DoNDaDDa. Bargnani should be the first big off the bench.

    Bargnani would be able to balance out the lineups, especially when our two injured wings come back.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter japetas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    You mean like Barbosa? We traded his worthless ass for the opportunity to draft Tomislav Zubčić. Trust me, Colangelo knows what he's doing....
    Are we talking about same Tomislav Zubcic? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6632/tomislav-zubcic
    (Sorry for poor English )

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote japetas wrote: View Post
    Are we talking about same Tomislav Zubcic? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6632/tomislav-zubcic
    HAHAHA! Jonas Valanciunas is playing overseas! :P

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote japetas wrote: View Post
    Are we talking about same Tomislav Zubcic? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6632/tomislav-zubcic
    wouldnt that be the steal of the draft LOL a Jonas Clone! :-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •