1st big off th bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st big off th bench?

Amir had this spot locked up early, but with the last few games that Ed has put together has he earned that spot?

While Amir is a little better defensively with is rotaions, Ed is showing solid effort and making things happen. He is getting on the offensive glass and finishing on teh block. With his added length and inspired play of late I say he should be the fisrt big off the bench. Get his minutes up to 20 or so per game, every game!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

id say bargs should be the 1st big off the bench.. that is if hes still a raptor!

Comment

we need a impact scorer off the bench
      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
        we need a impact scorer off the bench
        You mean like Barbosa? We traded his worthless ass for the opportunity to draft Tomislav Zubčić. Trust me, Colangelo knows what he's doing....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          You mean like Barbosa? We traded his worthless ass for the opportunity to draft Tomislav Zubčić. Trust me, Colangelo knows what he's doing....
          Thank god... I thought he was going to get fired.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            id say bargs should be the 1st big off the bench.. that is if hes still a raptor!
            This.

Comment

I agree with DoNDaDDa. Bargnani should be the first big off the bench.

Bargnani would be able to balance out the lineups, especially when our two injured wings come back.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Are we talking about same Tomislav Zubcic? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6632/tomislav-zubcic
                (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                  Are we talking about same Tomislav Zubcic? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6632/tomislav-zubcic
                  HAHAHA! Jonas Valanciunas is playing overseas! :P
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                    wouldnt that be the steal of the draft LOL a Jonas Clone! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X