On the Block.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    Why in the world would the Lakers trade Pau for Bargs? What a massive step backwards.
    Well, from what many are saying, is because he has been the number 1 guy if making a trade - whether it be acquiring assets, freeing up cap space, etc.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Pau's not working too well in the Lakers system either. That's why.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
        Pau's not working too well in the Lakers system either. That's why.
        Well, LA is trying to run, and right now, so is Toronto.. BUT, being Pau doesn't stretch the floor like Bargnani, DC could be forced to change the game-plan.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Why would we trade Bargnani and Calderon for an aging PF with a huge contract. Does not make sense. That trade does not make us better. We need a 3 in the mold of Shawn Marion or Gerald Wallace. Should have paid Marion to stay back in the day. And I know we tried to trade for Wallace without success. However star 3's are probably not available ie. Gay, Deng, Granger

How about Bargnani and Calderon and someone else.... for Bosh and Battier. Would be a good trade ....

Comment

I think Bargnani would thrive on the Lakers and D'Antoni's system. I don't mind having Pau in place of Bargnani. You guys are talking about a Marion/Wallace type of SF. I don't see that happening. Name me a team that has one available that would want Bargnani and Calderon -- I can't think of any.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

this works for both teams
              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cys2ct9

Comment

Working...
              X