GT: Toronto-Memphis: No Bargnani!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    Quincy needs to chill. The very few times and minutes he played this season, he looked more like a fighter than a basketball player
    He's that guy who needs to just punch the other teams best player in the face to increase our chances.

Comment

Raptors lose again. I blame bargnani.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        He's that guy who needs to just punch the other teams best player in the face to increase our chances.
        LOL, yeah! But he would probably need to do that early in the game, not when we are down 26 in the third... but yeah!

Comment

Good game by Quincy, excessively fouled an opposing player and injured his teammate on the same play. No seriously, we need more of that.

Comment

At least we didn't lose to Detroit by 40...

Comment

just because we lost to the best team in the league doesn't mean we are not a playoff team, their size in the frontcourt really hurt us today, and they were not shy about going there!!!

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                just because we lost to the best team in the league doesn't mean we are not a playoff team, their size in the frontcourt really hurt us today, and they were not shy about going there!!!
                No, the fact that we are 3-13 says we aren't a playoff team. It screams it.
                Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

I just want to know why Davis is guarding Gasol and JV guardin Randolph. Doesn't make sense.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                    At least we didn't lose to Detroit by 40...
                    ...yet

Comment

Ugly game to watch after the 3rd. But the Grizzlies are that good with their inside outside approach to the game. They have a legit chance to come out of the West and even beat Miami.

Comment

Two thoughts:

1. Remember when Memphis was a laughing stock? I dont want to hear anymor crap about how you can't win in Toronto cause that was the same thing people said about Memphis.

2. This Raptor team looks like a JV squad. They are not even close to competing consistently with the top teams. Sad.

Comment

end Acy to the D League I don;t kno why we drafted him... such a waste of time he made us look even worse with that dumb foul against Gay, not to mention poking my boy Lowry in the eye..

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            defence not so bad, the offense is proving to be a problem
                            defense was terrible and SO was the offense.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              end Acy to the D League I don;t kno why we drafted him... such a waste of time he made us look even worse with that dumb foul against Gay, not to mention poking my boy Lowry in the eye..
                              maybe that poke will help lowry see his teammates better. or see the rim better or something.

Comment

can anyone think of a trade that made two teams contenders other than the gasol gasol trade? what a win win that one turned out to be.

didn't see this game but expected us to get killed down low. their 3 forwards are huge.

Comment

Working...
                                X