Our Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Record

I will probably laugh, cry and scream all at the same time if the Washington Wizards surpass us in games won soon. They have 1 under their belt already.

ill smile because we can keep our pick

Comment

Tank nation is back baby! Embrace the awfulness!

Comment

Only the Raps could manage to land two #1 picks and net two non-franchise players from them with a string of can't-miss guys taken first (or in durant's case second) in between.

2006: Bargs
        2007: Oden (then Durant)
        2008: Rose
        2009: Griffin
        2010: Wall (the worst of this group, still likely to turn out better than Bargs)
        2011: Irving
        2012: ?

Right now the projected first overall will be either Muhammad or Noel, neither of whom is expected to be a franchise guy and both of whom play positions already occupied by 'core' guys. It'll be nothing short of infuriating if it plays out this way.

Comment

raptors november
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
            ill smile because we can keep our pick
            Not gonna happen, Raptors, as usual, will end this season with impressive winning streak and we end up with 5-8 chances to win the lottery
            (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
              Not gonna happen, Raptors, as usual, will end this season with impressive winning streak and we end up with 5-8 chances to win the lottery
              Unless they end up in spots 1-3, they turn the pick over to OKC.

Comment

I don't know what's up with Washington.. I expected them to be a lot better than us. I know Wall is out but still, with the players they acquired I thought for sure they would be better than the Raptors.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                  I don't know what's up with Washington.. I expected them to be a lot better than us. I know Wall is out but still, with the players they acquired I thought for sure they would be better than the Raptors.
                  Missing Nene is arguably as significant as missing Wall.

Comment

Good point.. I thought he was back now but I guess it's still early. Yes.. looks like they're bringing him back slowly which makes sense. Anyway, on paper they looked very good, and once they get Wall back that team has way more talent than we do. I have to say though one team I really expected us to be better than was Detroit and we've lost to them already.

I think one of the biggest problems from an expectations standpoint with the Raptors, (unless you drank's Colangelo's pre-season koolaid) was probably how ready JV would be. DeRozan has been a surprise up to this point, pre-injury Lowry was also a surprise to me but post-injury is exactly what I expected of him so those two kind of even themselves out. Landry Fields injured or not, his results are exactly what I expected, which is nada. Bargnani's been even worse than I thought he'd be but JV has been slightly better. Our defense has been awful which is a surprise.

I guess once you boil it all down, there's a part of me that almost wants to argue with DeRozan than not only are we a 3-13 team, we might be worse than that...
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

Working...
                    X