what if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knickz wrote: View Post
    As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
    Whatever your smoking I want some of it! Pass it here.

Comment

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
        As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
        Not agreeing with you, but to play along IF it were true then sacrificing this season COULD set us up for the next 5 to 10 seasons with a strong core of JV, top 3 from this season (IF the lottery balls fall our way), and returning young vets like DD, ED, Lowry. But that's a big risk for them to tank this season in hopes of landing a top 3 pick.

Comment

Ok playing the game...I read somewhere the other day that this years draft is not particularly strong. There is no legit "franchise" or superstar player at the top. As well apparently there a lot of C's and PF's project in the top 10, positions we don't have a need for.

Comment

Anonymous sources have confirmed David Stern fathered a pig/human hybrid in an effort to eliminate the human species in the NBA by 2057. Believe it. The Raptors tanking this year is simply Phase 1-A of this master plan.

knickz speakz da troof!!!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
              Whatever your smoking I want some of it! Pass it here.
              don't smoke, sorry. you guys need to open your eyes because sports league don't hide the fact they rig shit anymore
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                Yeah, we're tanking since Bosh left to draft Wiggins... We could easily be a playoff team but it's everything because Wiggins LOL
                wiggins wasn't projected to go #! when bosh left
                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Working...
                X