spurs in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    We've had 4 games in 5 days, twice this season.

Pops is trying to make a point to the league, granted, a fair point, BUT he is doing it at the fans expense, and I cant agree to that.
    the spurs had an extremely successful road trip and still almost pulled out the miami game. did you watch it? from what i hear it was still an exciting game, with a great underdog story.

this is sometheing the league has never had problems with and no one complains when it happens later in the year, so why now. the only reason it was an issue with stern at all was it was thursday nights double header and the tv execs called.

i hope the spurs fight the fine because this is way beyond what the league can do. if it happens today it better happen "every single game" when teams start tanking or when the heat are resting the big 3 waiting for the playoffs to start.

Comment

Pop is the honey badger of NBA,Pop dont care Pop dont give a shit

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
        Pop is the honey badger of NBA,Pop dont care Pop dont give a shit
        +1 haha

Comment

this absolutely enrages me. if stern was so concerned about putting out a quality product and whatever shit he spews then why didn't he fine the nets the last two weeks of last season when they did anything and everything to tank?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--da...194828970.html

Ouch. Good thing Woj can't be fined.
            Thanks for that article. Fantastic.

Comment

man does popovich know how to troll or what?

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=411055

sickening. so it's ok to tank but not against the heat. fuck stern man. this is brutal. it is either ok or it isn't. the 78th game is still worth the same amount of wins as the 15th. what a tool. must have realized that he would be stuck handing out fines to everyone from game 65 on and is saving face now.

arse

Comment

Miami sitting Wade and Lebron (and Chalmers) tonight against the spurs. Fun move by Spoelstra.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    Miami sitting Wade and Lebron (and Chalmers) tonight against the spurs. Fun move by Spoelstra.
                    Wouldn't that warrant another a fine from the league?
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Wouldn't that warrant another a fine from the league?
                      No, Spoelstra has them listed as injured, not sure what Popovic did, but he put them on a plane back home to give them rest and pretty much said that's why he did it. That was also a TNT game, this is NBA tv. I'm assuming their's a big difference in the number of viewers.

Comment

And Miami won with Chris Bosh hitting the game winning three with a second to go.

Comment

Working...
                        X