Jonas > Marc Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas > Marc Gasol

Personal opinion ( feel free to shoot me) - i feel Jonas and Marc has the same type of game same type of hustle same type of heart, a lil edge to Jonas for being a lil more athletic. Feels like in 2 to 3 years, the guy is gonna be better than Gasol- agree? or is he completely a different player- the Hibbert-Lopez-Pau type?

I see him more as a Joaquim Noah, just with more offence, watch Noah play and you will see that JV plays with the same heart passion and nose for the ball

Comment

I think statistically JV could be on the same page or better.

One area Gasol excels in is his passing. Not sure JV will have that element in 2-3 years.... although working out with Sabonis nin the summers won't hurt.

Comment

Better than MG. Superstar Center!

Comment

Time will tell.

Comment

Jonas has a long way to go to match Gasol's skill level. Right now, it's no contest but agreed, time will tell.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I think statistically JV could be on the same page or better.

One area Gasol excels in is his passing. Not sure JV will have that element in 2-3 years.... although working out with Sabonis nin the summers won't hurt.
              Probably not. I haven't seen any indication of stellar passing skill from Jonas so far.

Comment

I think it's too early. After 15 games, every rookie has the "potential" to be a star.

Comment

I would be happy if JV can match the production that Marc Gasol has had in the NBA. I do think that he can surpass him in a few categories, and they are key in being a good big. I think he can be a better rerbounder than Marc, and a better shot blocker, Jonas has better mobility and that will pay off. As has been discussed, he will never have the feel for passing that Marc has, but if the offense is ever run through him, his patients will allow him to be a threat.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    ... his patients will allow him to be a threat.
                    So now JV is a doctor too? He is the most interesting man in the world...

Comment

lmao i think he meant Patience

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        lmao i think he meant Patience
                        I know... I just couldn't handle the temptation

Comment

I know this is random, but I just found out why my girlfriend likes Jonas..

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            I know this is random, but I just found out why my girlfriend likes Jonas
                            Is it because of his big nose?

I don't know who that other guy is...

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                              Is it because of his big nose?

I don't know who that other guy is...
                              I believe that's Channing Tatum, the actor:

https://www.google.lt/search?q=chann...LoXQsgaezoGQCw

Comment

Working...
                              X