Bring Vince Back, TOR-DAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Vince Back, TOR-DAL

Dallas will have another run at the title this year but with Thunder, Trailblazers, Clippers, Lakers, even Spurs all with their upgrades, i don't see it happen for the Mavs, prove me wrong. I wish the Mavs win this year so we can get back a championship-ringed Carter versus a championship-less Carter.

Honest right now, if we pull the trigger, if I'm BC, i would do this trade

Toronto out: Bargs, Calderon, Kleiza
    Toronto in: Carter, Beaubois, Crowder, 1st round pick

Toronto brings Vince back so he can play the starting SF for us, we will have a pretty deep SG and SF. Beaubois is a great PG off the bench, he will see more playing as a Rap than as a Mavs. Crowder is good, could be our future 3 beside we get a 1st round pick.

Dallas gets Bargs who could sub in for Nowitzki or play the 3 when Nowitzki is healthy and back. They will have more scorers and everything is well balanced. Calderon at this point in his career should get the start as opposed to Collison but who knows. Kleiza is a great backup.

I don't if the Mavs would want to pull the trigger, from what i see, they just might bite this trade since Bargs is struggling and Vince, a shadow of his former self, might be the SF we need this year to juice some crowd and push us to the playoff beside he will be the first Raps to retire his jersey, question is will he get back his No15 or will he stick with No25.

tenforthewin at it again.

Comment

Well I like it

Comment

I mean I'm sure Vince could do something good back here. Beaubois would be a perfect backup and Crowder is a BASKETBALL PLAYER as Rautins would say

Comment

theres a slight prob.! seems the diff. between contracts is 20mill.. come back when u can at least use NBA Trade Machine.

Comment

just stop!!!
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

fuck vince

Comment

I would not want vince around ross or any of our young talent, even in his hay day he was half the player he could be, never put in the extra work. I do not want this to rub off on our youth.

Comment

I love this guy and his threads. Keep doing what you do best, you brighten up my day haha

Comment

I'm sorry but this is Garbage

Comment

JackfromNZ wrote: View Post
                      I'm sorry but this is Garbage
                      Tenforthewin should "get that garbage outta here!"
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

"Dallas will have another run at the title this year but with Thunder, Trailblazers, Clippers, Lakers, even Spurs all with their upgrades, i don't see it happen for the Mavs, prove me wrong."
                        I think there's medication you can take for schizophrenia.. just go get yourself checked out and someone should be able to help you.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post

Honest right now, if we pull the trigger, if I'm BC, i would do this trade
                          And honest, right now, I thank sweet little 8lb 6oz baby jesus that you are not BC.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                            I think there's medication you can take for schizophrenia.. just go get yourself checked out and someone should be able to help you.
                            +1 lmao that was a bit cruel but hilarious!

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                              loool. nice catch
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X