Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: More Ed Davis and Terrence Ross!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default More Ed Davis and Terrence Ross!!

    As soon as Ed came in the game tonight in the 2nd half, the team just got a lot more gritty and the team starts playing defence. He also gives them that shot blocking presence inside. Also, 9 rebounds in 17 freakin minutes.

    As for Ross, in my opinion he's already the Raps BEST perimeter defender. Add in he's ability to shoot 3's and wide open jump shots. This guy should be getting starters minutes.

    The more i see Ross play the more i'm starting to feel better about losing that coin toss with Golden State.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't know if I'd go that far as to say he's better than Harrison Barnes, but from what I've seen so far with the potential, court IQ, and athleticism; he sure has a high ceiling and could be a really good player. Call me crazy, but he reminds me a little of Micheal Jordan. More so aesthetically.

    Easily my 2nd favourite player on this team.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    I don't know if I'd go that far as to say he's better than Harrison Barnes, but from what I've seen so far with the potential, court IQ, and athleticism; he sure has a high ceiling and could be a really good player. Call me crazy, but he reminds me a little of Micheal Jordan. More so aesthetically.

    Easily my 2nd favourite player on this team.
    Potential is great but if not properly developped it gets you nowhere.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    calmdownpussiesburg
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    more cowbell

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ross is stealing my favor, game per game!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Flight 31! by the way who else liked the Lowry Ross DeRozan Bargnani Ed/JVal line up tonight? really clicked. When chemistry and confidence builds with our guys look out!

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Flight 31! by the way who else liked the Lowry Ross DeRozan Bargnani Ed/JVal line up tonight? really clicked. When chemistry and confidence builds with our guys look out!
    I do. Was really nice to see!

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Rookie alexaussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The team seems to work well with Ross and Demar on the court together. I think it's time to let them start together.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote alexaussie wrote: View Post
    The team seems to work well with Ross and Demar on the court together. I think it's time to let them start together.
    Ross' shooting would really complement Derozans penetration plus hes the best perimeter defender so its a win win situation

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star WJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Vykis wrote: View Post
    Ross' shooting would really complement Derozans penetration plus hes the best perimeter defender so its a win win situation
    While Ross is a decent defender, he would get completely abused by strong 2 guards and small forwards, so we would still have to try and put DeMar on the bigger strong wing players from the other teams....not a good thing.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    While Ross is a decent defender, he would get completely abused by strong 2 guards and small forwards, so we would still have to try and put DeMar on the bigger strong wing players from the other teams....not a good thing.
    Did you see Ross on Iggy!?!?! Incredible! really just fantastic. If lowry trusted Ross and the bigs to contain him, that pass off to the perimeter (for Ty's 3) would not have been open. But Ross did EVERYTHING right on that play.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well this off season you know whats on the schedule for Ross. I'm really loving his game its high wuality stuff for a rookie, we actually have a steal in Terrence Ross so far he and Barnes are looking like the cream of the crop.

    The other rookies aren't fairing as well even with 20+ minutes.

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Rookie Jkwasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Well this off season you know whats on the schedule for Ross. I'm really loving his game its high wuality stuff for a rookie, we actually have a steal in Terrence Ross so far he and Barnes are looking like the cream of the crop.

    The other rookies aren't fairing as well even with 20+ minutes.
    LOL do you live under a rock.......DO you know who Damian Lillard is?! or Anthony Davis who have been abouslutely tearing it up .. I thought even the most average fan would notice this ....0.o

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    LOL do you live under a rock.......DO you know who Damian Lillard is?! or Anthony Davis who have been abouslutely tearing it up .. I thought even the most average fan would notice this ....0.o
    Anyhony Davis has been hurt and Lilard though playing pretty good getting 30+ minutes a game is inconsistent have you been watching the games? but i'll let that slide cause everyone has off nights Lilard is the #1 Rook right now.

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Rookie Jkwasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Anyhony Davis has been hurt and Lilard though playing pretty good getting 30+ minutes a game is inconsistent have you been watching the games? but i'll let that slide cause everyone has off nights Lilard is the #1 Rook right now.
    and terrence ross isn't inconsistant?!!! .....lol last I checked lillard was averaging 18+ a game hitting game winners ....and ross?...0.o

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    LOL do you live under a rock.......DO you know who Damian Lillard is?! or Anthony Davis who have been abouslutely tearing it up .. I thought even the most average fan would notice this ....0.o
    Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Rookie Jkwasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    Relax.

  19. #19
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    Chill out. Don't take a reply personal! Much love around here at RR!

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    "He" and "I'm", also a double space after absurd.

    haha

    i agree that people should read what people are responding to before jumping in to make sure they are in context.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •