Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: More Ed Davis and Terrence Ross!!

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    Yeah, Rivers is really having a hard time! And most of the other guys are down in the D-League!
    Omg Rivers he has been going 0-6 off the bench in recnt games Not ready for the game at all should have opted for draft this year, kid was not ready.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Now just wait for open 3pts to be automatic buckets for the kid ;D
    I see when he releases the ball, he stands there looking at it striking a pose as if he knows it's going in. Soon enough and it will happen!

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Rookie Jkwasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Rookie Jkwasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Anyhony Davis has been hurt and Lilard though playing pretty good getting 30+ minutes a game is inconsistent have you been watching the games? but i'll let that slide cause everyone has off nights Lilard is the #1 Rook right now.
    and terrence ross isn't inconsistant?!!! .....lol last I checked lillard was averaging 18+ a game hitting game winners ....and ross?...0.o

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    Relax.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    Chill out. Don't take a reply personal! Much love around here at RR!

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!
    i think if lillard was available he was going to be a raptor. i think bc was hoping for one of lillard/waiters or barnes to fall and expecting someone to take drummond.

    very happy with the ross pick though. didn't want drummond, rivers or pj3 so i got what i wanted, somewhat. mkg

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    "He" and "I'm", also a double space after absurd.

    haha

    i agree that people should read what people are responding to before jumping in to make sure they are in context.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jkwasia wrote: View Post
    If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
    Speaking of reading post before replying! I did not say that BC Should have drafted Damian Lillard. I said we didn't need a point guard since BC was going all in with Nash. Now look in the mirror and call yourself the clown. Wow. You truly want to make yourself look big on an internet don't ya? Like seriously. Chill the F out man. And get a life for real! Read what I posted and it is relevant to the thread!

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ed Davis is the best 6th man on this team, he needs more playing time to improve as he will be a force on the boards for this team for years to come.

    JV and Davis will be a great combo in the front court. Playing time should be by committee at this point anyways with the way the Raps have been playing.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ed Davis is like Taj Gibson cept quick and more agile

  12. #32
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis is like Taj Gibson cept quick and more agile
    Are you trying to say that Ed Davis is better than Taj Gibson?

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    Are you trying to say that Ed Davis is better than Taj Gibson?
    What Ed has in agility and quickness, Taj has in strength and smarts
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Depending on how the next month shows out, and not much success happens. Trading Bargnani, and inserting Ross + Davis into the starting lineup would be great to developing our REAL core.

    Core: Lowry, Ross, Derozan, Davis, Valanciunas, Fields, Acy. Trading Bargnani, Calderon + other assets may be used to acquiring picks, and returning assets, or a 'stud' player.

    Going back to the topic though, developing our young guys should be a goal for this season if no success is truly happening.

    #FreeEdDavis #FreeTRoss

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic All-Star KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Depending on how the next month shows out, and not much success happens. Trading Bargnani, and inserting Ross + Davis into the starting lineup would be great to developing our REAL core.

    Core: Lowry, Ross, Derozan, Davis, Valanciunas, Fields, Acy. Trading Bargnani, Calderon + other assets may be used to acquiring picks, and returning assets, or a 'stud' player.

    Going back to the topic though, developing our young guys should be a goal for this season if no success is truly happening.

    #FreeEdDavis #FreeTRoss
    Fields? Acy? Quincy Acy? This is the REAL core? LOL...Lowry, JV MAYBE, nobody else on your list will take us over the top. Sorry.

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Fields? Acy? Quincy Acy? This is the REAL core? LOL...Lowry, JV MAYBE, nobody else on your list will take us over the top. Sorry.
    Don't ask me about the assembled core, ask Bryan Colangelo. I only stated the guys I believe are actually going to be here for the next couple years, but that's a core without mentioning any possible roster change, or turnover.

    EDIT* Oh, actually I did mention the possible roster change and turnover with Bargnani + Calderon for a 'stud' player. So, say again? I mean, it's a core. A core isn't 1 player. Or do I have to explain it to you.

  17. #37
    Raptors Republic Starter omgsomuchpotential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Both Ross and JV are in Rookie Ladder top-10 right now. 9th & 10th.

  18. #38
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Both Ross and JV are in Rookie Ladder top-10 right now. 9th & 10th.
    That's great, especially considering how far down they started the season. Who else is in the top-10 currently, that the Raptors could have drafted (ie: don't care that Lillard is there, since he wasn't an option @ #8)? Thanks OMG

  19. #39
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good at least they are watching the progress and finally took Austin Rivers off there.. Nice to see Dion Waiters and Alex Shived doing their thing.

  20. #40
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here is the source:
    http://www.nba.com/rookieladder/

    1 -- Damian Lillard
    2 -- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    3 + Kyle Singler
    4 + Alexey Shved
    5 - Harrison Barnes
    6 + Dion Waiters
    7 + Jeff Taylor
    8 - Anthony Davis
    9 - Jonas Valanciunas
    10 NR Terrence Ross

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •