Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: More Ed Davis and Terrence Ross!!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    I don't know if I'd go that far as to say he's better than Harrison Barnes, but from what I've seen so far with the potential, court IQ, and athleticism; he sure has a high ceiling and could be a really good player. Call me crazy, but he reminds me a little of Micheal Jordan. More so aesthetically.

Easily my 2nd favourite player on this team.
    Potential is great but if not properly developped it gets you nowhere.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i think if lillard was available he was going to be a raptor. i think bc was hoping for one of lillard/waiters or barnes to fall and expecting someone to take drummond.

very happy with the ross pick though. didn't want drummond, rivers or pj3 so i got what i wanted, somewhat. mkg
    I agree.

Post Thanks / Like

Got to be totally honest, I still want Rivers to this very day, just because his ceiling is so damn high. His game says NBA-ready, but his mentality says one more year. Had he stayed at Duke for maybe another year or two, he could be one of the better contributors in the league right away. He has really good basic skills, and a good general understanding for the game. Although, nowhere near Ross defensively.

Also, I was a big Gilchrist fan, and he's having a fine year on a Charlotte team that's definitely improving. Went from worst team in NBA history, to trying to grab a playoff spot after one year of a rebuild.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Something that bothers me about Ross: he has been to the free throw line less than...Quincy Acy. That's pretty bad. Small sample size no doubt, but that was what Hollinger was complaining about when he said that he felt that we was a mid-low 1st round pick.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Ross is not utilized to penetrate obviously... Thats like blaming Jose for his lack of FTs...
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Thread Information