More Ed Davis and Terrence Ross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Flight 31! by the way who else liked the Lowry Ross DeRozan Bargnani Ed/JVal line up tonight? really clicked. When chemistry and confidence builds with our guys look out!
    I do. Was really nice to see!

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      I swear that he has the sweetest jump shot in the NBA. He is so Silky smooth when he shoots it's amazing!
      Now just wait for open 3pts to be automatic buckets for the kid ;D
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well this off season you know whats on the schedule for Ross. I'm really loving his game its high wuality stuff for a rookie, we actually have a steal in Terrence Ross so far he and Barnes are looking like the cream of the crop.

The other rookies aren't fairing as well even with 20+ minutes.
        Yeah, Rivers is really having a hard time! And most of the other guys are down in the D-League!

Comment

Even more cowbell...

Comment

Jkwasia wrote: View Post
            LOL do you live under a rock.......DO you know who Damian Lillard is?! or Anthony Davis who have been abouslutely tearing it up .. I thought even the most average fan would notice this ....0.o
            Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!

Comment

Yeah, Rivers is really having a hard time! And most of the other guys are down in the D-League!
              Omg Rivers he has been going 0-6 off the bench in recnt games Not ready for the game at all should have opted for draft this year, kid was not ready.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Now just wait for open 3pts to be automatic buckets for the kid ;D
                I see when he releases the ball, he stands there looking at it striking a pose as if he knows it's going in. Soon enough and it will happen!

Comment

Damian Lillard is stealing the headlines for Rookie Of The Year so far. Especially since Davis has been hurt so often. But we didn't have a chance to get him did we? He was chosen by Portland before we could get him. Besides, we were not looking for a point guard since BC was planning on going all in with Nash!
                  If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o

Comment

Anyhony Davis has been hurt and Lilard though playing pretty good getting 30+ minutes a game is inconsistent have you been watching the games? but i'll let that slide cause everyone has off nights Lilard is the #1 Rook right now.
                    and terrence ross isn't inconsistant?!!! .....lol last I checked lillard was averaging 18+ a game hitting game winners ....and ross?...0.o

Comment

If you read what I replied too, you would notice he mentioned ross and barnes are tearing it up and the other rooks aren't fairing as well......next time read everything before u reply with a ignorant answer.....no where did he or I mention BC should have drafted Damian Lillard. he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
                      Relax.

Comment

Chill out. Don't take a reply personal! Much love around here at RR!
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i think if lillard was available he was going to be a raptor. i think bc was hoping for one of lillard/waiters or barnes to fall and expecting someone to take drummond.

very happy with the ross pick though. didn't want drummond, rivers or pj3 so i got what i wanted, somewhat. mkg

Comment

he stated ross and barnes were the only rookies playing nice which is absurd and I corrected him now im correcting you for your remarks that are irrelevant to this thread....Clown 0.o
                            "He" and "I'm", also a double space after absurd.

haha

i agree that people should read what people are responding to before jumping in to make sure they are in context.

Comment

Speaking of reading post before replying! I did not say that BC Should have drafted Damian Lillard. I said we didn't need a point guard since BC was going all in with Nash. Now look in the mirror and call yourself the clown. Wow. You truly want to make yourself look big on an internet don't ya? Like seriously. Chill the F out man. And get a life for real! Read what I posted and it is relevant to the thread!

Comment

Ed Davis is the best 6th man on this team, he needs more playing time to improve as he will be a force on the boards for this team for years to come.

JV and Davis will be a great combo in the front court. Playing time should be by committee at this point anyways with the way the Raps have been playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X