So Does Anyone Think.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Does Anyone Think.....

Our team would have been better using Amnesty or getting anything for Calderon in the off season and retaining Jerryd Bayless as our back up for Lowry?

Lowry/Bayless/JL3 ?

Say what you want about Bayless hes a selfish chucker but he was a guy that wanted to win. I think the 2nd unit struggles at times because Lowry and Calderon play very differently running the offense, if we want to be an up tempo team you need 2 up tempo PGs.

Do I think an underwhelming bench player, if retained, would've improved our 4-14 record? No.

Comment

i think Jose has been fine.. its good to have a change of pace during games, defences cant just play us one way..they have to account for Jose's Half court pick & roll aswell..Jose is all about TEAM & to say hes not for winning is an insult to the guy..only knock on Jose is his quickness & at times doesnt look for his own shot... u cant say he doesnt want to win...Dude brings it every game!! might not always be enough but he gives 110%

Comment

Teams were scratching their eyes out for Bayless.

Comment

NO

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Our team would have been better using Amnesty or getting anything for Calderon in the off season and retaining Jerryd Bayless as our back up for Lowry?

Lowry/Bayless/JL3 ?

Say what you want about Bayless hes a selfish chucker but he was a guy that wanted to win. I think the 2nd unit struggles at times because Lowry and Calderon play very differently running the offense, if we want to be an up tempo team you need 2 up tempo PGs.
            I actualy think "selfish chucker" and "guy that wanted to win" are mutually exclusive traits, especially when describing a PG.

I prefer a backup PG to provide a change of pace from the starter, rather than be an exact replica in style.

The one thing that frustrates me about Lowry is when he goes into selfish mode and tries to do too much on his own, forgetting that he's the PG and that there's 4 other players on the court with him; what I refer to as "Bayless mode". I was overjoyed when BC let Bayless walk.

Comment

LOL.......What channel do you watch rap games on ?!

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              i think Jose has been fine.. its good to have a change of pace during games, defences cant just play us one way..they have to account for Jose's Half court pick & roll aswell..Jose is all about TEAM & to say hes not for winning is an insult to the guy..only knock on Jose is his quickness & at times doesnt look for his own shot... u cant say he doesnt want to win...Dude brings it every game!! might not always be enough but he gives 110%

Yea he really brought it Last night didn't he?!!!... he was unstoppable.......loved the way he kept Andre miller in check especially how quick and elusive miller is......don't forget how he was hitting it from all over the floor thank god were only paying him 10 mill a year to be amazing. 0.o

Comment

LOL at your vague title. Something tells me you knew better then putting Bayless' name in there because if you did nobody would click this thread.

Comment

Jkwasia wrote: View Post
                  Yea he really brought it Last night didn't he?!!!... he was unstoppable.......loved the way he kept Andre miller in check especially how quick and elusive miller is......don't forget how he was hitting it from all over the floor thank god were only paying him 10 mill a year to be amazing. 0.o
                  LOL, I guess "effort" and "ability" are mutually exclusive traits

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                    LOL at your vague title. Something tells me you knew better then putting Bayless' name in there because if you did nobody would click this thread.

since when is "shake my head" a swear lol oh man thats gold.

Comment

1+

Comment

Lol exactly and im just throwing darts at the wall here.

Comment

at this point i would love jj and bayless back

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
                            at this point i would love jj and bayless back
                            I don't miss Bayless at all. Sometimes I miss JJ's size and athleticism at SF, especially on D. He was really a force there some nights. Still though, he just doesn't seem to get what his role should be. He's not exactly getting minutes in Sacramento, another crappy team with no standout SF. Maybe he'll get it eventually. Maybe he'll have to wash out of the league first and go to Europe or the D-League.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I don't miss Bayless at all. Sometimes I miss JJ's size and athleticism at SF, especially on D. He was really a force there some nights. Still though, he just doesn't seem to get what his role should be. He's not exactly getting minutes in Sacramento, another crappy team with no standout SF. Maybe he'll get it eventually. Maybe he'll have to wash out of the league first and go to Europe or the D-League.
                              Too bad he was a dumbass... Smokes weed on the fucking plane

Comment

Working...
                              X