Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With playoffs nearly out of the question, what should be focus for remainder of year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Correction: Desmond Mason with a higher usage rate, making his numbers look "good"
    well played sir

Comment

Well, playoffs are still out regardless of last 2 of 3 games.

However, nice to see a return to the 'culture change' and also nice to see what happens with a little 'addition by subtraction'.

The next 3 games are going to be very interesting. The standings have Toronto as 3rd worst in the league (and 2nd before the last 2 games) but I don't truly believe they are that bad (don't get me wrong, I also don't truly believe they are good anymore either). With games versus Cleveland, Detroit, and Orlando in the next 5 days the Raptors should be able to give a better indication of where they settle in the bottom half of the barrel.

Still think the way to go is blow it up and accumulate picks for baaaad contracts. Baaaad contracts don't need to play. Play and develop the youth.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Well, playoffs are still out regardless of last 2 of 3 games.

However, nice to see a return to the 'culture change' and also nice to see what happens with a little 'addition by subtraction'.

The next 3 games are going to be very interesting. The standings have Toronto as 3rd worst in the league (and 2nd before the last 2 games) but I don't truly believe they are that bad (don't get me wrong, I also don't truly believe they are good anymore either). With games versus Cleveland, Detroit, and Orlando in the next 5 days the Raptors should be able to give a better indication of where they settle in the bottom half of the barrel.

Still think the way to go is blow it up and accumulate picks for baaaad contracts. Baaaad contracts don't need to play. Play and develop the youth.
        We're not making the playoffs and we're also not getting a top 3 pick next year. We're also not getting Wiggins in 2014. Just being realistic.

What i want to see this team do is trade for young players with upside like.....Derrick Williams of Minnesota.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
        X