Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to TSN Radio, that's the amount of people that watched the game last night. Now that's comedy.

i thought that was the amount of years it would take for us to make the playoffs

Comment

Or the # of shots combined for Bargnani and DeRozan to score 20,000 points.

#arethesereallyourtoptwoscoringoptionsyikes

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Or the # of shots combined for Bargnani and DeRozan to score 20,000 points.

#arethesereallyourtoptwoscoringoptionsyikes
        No...just no. Bargnani yea but DeRozan no. He is quite efficient on most nights

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          No...just no. Bargnani yea but DeRozan no. He is quite efficient on most nights
          lol I was only teasing... if they both improved their efficiency consistently, we might actually be half decent

Comment

DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
            According to TSN Radio, that's the amount of people that watched the game last night. Now that's comedy.
            I would like to see that number confirmed.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

23,000 is the number of close losses before we figure out how to 1: plan a game winning play, or 2: draft or trade for someone who can actually execute a game winning play...number is accurate to + or - 20,000...

Comment

then maybe they shouldnt put the damn game on tsn2

Comment

That sounds ridiculously low. Even for a west coast game on TSN2.

On a related note, I cannot find tv ratings for Canada anywhere. Anywhere. Anybody know where to find them?

Comment

DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
                    what do those turds expect when a large number of the fan base can't even watch the gams. good thin we have first row sports
                    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Cable/Satellite providers that own the team puts the game behind a cable/satellite package paywall. Shocked.

It was up against Monday Night Football which everyone who gets TSN2 can watch. In what context was this mentioned on TSN radio? I would imagine it was somehow brought up by someone with a hockey agenda.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                        I would imagine it was somehow brought up by someone with a hockey agenda.
                        Isn't that everyone that works for TSN??

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                          Isn't that everyone that works for TSN??
                          well said my friend. a friend of mine knew a guy that worked at tsn who moved to the states because they try and brainwash you with hockey at tsn. i know they own the rights to the team now but it was so much better when they didn't.

Comment

rogers will own the score in the spring, basketball is going to get buried in this country.

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                              rogers will own the score in the spring, basketball is going to get buried in this country.
                              That would help me greatly financially. The only thing keeping me paying for my TV package is the Raptors. Cancel that and stream all the games via LeaguePass. And no more Matt and Leo!

Comment

Working...
                              X