No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    That sounds ridiculously low. Even for a west coast game on TSN2.

On a related note, I cannot find tv ratings for Canada anywhere. Anywhere. Anybody know where to find them?
    I believe Canadian media outlets use a service called BBM to generate television ratings for Canadian programs. In the US they use a similar service called Nielsen.

I don't believe all of these results are made public as both services require a membership that these media outlets would have.

BBM/Nielsen/etc may produce a top 30 list which goes public but to get ratings for a specific program on a specific day, I don't think it is something the general public can get access to. At least I have never been able to figure it out.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      That would help me greatly financially. The only thing keeping me paying for my TV package is the Raptors. Cancel that and stream all the games via LeaguePass. And no more Matt and Leo!
      Don't tease me....

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        That would help me greatly financially. The only thing keeping me paying for my TV package is the Raptors. Cancel that and stream all the games via LeaguePass. And no more Matt and Leo!
        I stream em all on LP and still get way too many Mat and Leo games. It's got me dyin for a Jack "HELLLLL-LOOOOWW" the best is when they switch feeds for whatever reason AWAY from Matt n Leo to the opponents feed
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

You know the hockey tools at TSN are proud of this story.

Most sports outlets would keep these numbers hush hush, but not the hockey tools, they need to make sure that the market knows that their continued ignorance is the right approach all along. (self fulfilling prophecy)

They would even cut off their own foot just to prove that hopping one legged was the best option from the start.
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Dec 5, 2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X