Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day: Raptors @ Kings (10pm Sportsnet 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs -18, Ed Davis +9 in this game. From actually watching the game JV was constantly battling Cousins and Thompson while AB was floating around. Casey had to be prompted to give Ed Davis any props in the post game scrum. Simply embarrassing.
    Last edited by Pill; Thu Dec 6, 2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Why DC insists on putting bargs out there late in games when he clearly isnt playing is beyond me!! Bench Him!!! if he asks why hes not playing just say because i want to win this game!!LOL this game was lost the minute bargs checked back in late in the 4th... PRIMO PASTA NEEDS TO GO!!!!! i wish hed just vanish like Hoffa did!!!! LOL
      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Dec 6, 2012, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• And not to be all negative, what a game by Lowry! Pietrus played great as well for the most part.

Comment

• I don't know what Bargnani does in practice to have Casey putting his job on the line for him.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I don't know what Bargnani does in practice to have Casey putting his job on the line for him.
            I really dont think its Casey I think its his boss telling him Bargs has to play cause hes our guy, Casey isnt an idiot.

Comment

• If Casey does not play AB, Bryan looks like the ultimate idiot. So I think the biggest peril in Caseys job is creating his own vision for this team.

At this point he is executing Bryan's vision, its up to Bryan to pull the plug.

Also, if we clunked those 3's with other players and AB was on the bench, he would be questioned why we had our best 3pt shooter off the floor. You really can't win in this situation, the best strategy is to play AB and if he fails, the boss(GM) needs to plug in a different piece or change his vision.
              Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Dec 6, 2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                I really dont think its Casey I think its his boss telling him Bargs has to play cause hes our guy, Casey isnt an idiot.
                If that's the case, BC's fault for saying it, Casey's fault for listening, and Bargs's fault for...being Bargs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani 3-14 FG 8 pts 3 reb 26:42 min ****minus 18
                  Ed 5-10 13 pts 11 reb 22:46 min ****plus 9
                  He's our guy. Gotta ride with him come hell or high water.

The only thing funnier than this joke of a team is Casey's post game scrums. Comedy gold. Excuse after excuse.

Comment

• Lowry has looked much better these last 2 games, he's being much more aggressive but the 11 assists were great. Pietrus won't get 20+ points every game either, but it's nice to know he can provide some offensive punch.

Just looking at the positives

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Lowry has looked much better these last 2 games, he's being much more aggressive but the 11 assists were great. Pietrus won't get 20+ points every game either, but it's nice to know he can provide some offensive punch.

Just looking at the positives
                      Love looking at the positives! But as good as Lowry is, you gotta think that he's probably not liking being a Raptor so far.. I really hope he stays

Comment

• Missed the game. Can someone tell me why they lost to the freakin Kings?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          Missed the game. Can someone tell me why they lost to the freakin Kings?
                          bargs came in at the end of the fourth. no defending him tonight for me

Comment

• I didn't catch the game either, Derozan looked like he had a nice defensive stat-line, and apparently he's getting the same non-call treatment?

Also, Lowry, Davis, and Pietrus' lines looked nice!

Watching the highlights now, and wow, the defense looked so inconsistent.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Guys, i just read doug smith's article on todays game and I almost threw up. Although he did mention that "Andrea Bargnani was a miserable 3-for-14 from the field" but heres his reason as to why we lost this game...

"A combination of inexperience and an unwillingness to hit people allowed the Kings to do almost whatever they wanted. And if the guards were broken down on the perimeter, the inside help wasn’t there.

And, again, the Raptors got very little spark from the backup bigs. Amir Johnson and Davis are usually good at offering weak side help on clear drives, they were a bit slow getting over at times."

im sorry, but did he mention ed davis in there?

anyways im thinking smith is a BC's mistress.

Comment

• The self proclaimed best player on the team at his best again

Comment

Working...
                                X