Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day: Raptors @ Kings (10pm Sportsnet 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day: Raptors @ Kings (10pm Sportsnet 1)

Knowing our luck, tonight is the night Cousins breaks out of his season-long funk....

We’re losing. I don’t feel like I made improvements from last year. I really don’t have any confidence at all. I’m just trying to think my way through it, but right now, I’m not finding anything.
    http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...is-confidence/

Raps stand a good chance as long as Cousins keeps thinking. Its perhaps his biggest weakness

Comment

I predict a W especially with Tyreke Evans injured just control Cousins and we should be good. Im hoping not just for a W tonight but a very convincing W a comfortable W strong lead showing we are a better team a win like that could go a long way or raising morale, especially with our next game being a possible revenge trip to Utah.

Comment

He's averaging 16 & 10 so wouldn't say he's in a funk. Lets see how long it take JV frustrate Cousins into a technical

Comment

Cousins is too big, Aaron Gray will probably play a bit more minutes to slow him down

Comment

If we lose tonight is time to make significant changes to GM, coach or trade now?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              If we lose tonight is time to make significant changes to GM, coach or trade now?
              Not until we lose to Washington lol

Comment

Derozan should have a night out on this one. Guarded by Thornton, and Sacramento loves to play the 2-point-guard lineup as well.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Should be a win, but I won't hold my breath. I am excited for this game, unlike the Denver game or the Spurs game. At least I have expectations of a win against Sacramento.
                  Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                    Cousins is too big, Aaron Gray will probably play a bit more minutes to slow him down
                    doesn't matter with DCuz, he likes to take jumpers and bad ones at that. All JV really has to do is bait him by sagging off and getting a hand up. He's a bonehead.

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Not until we lose to Washington lol
                    like they Miami just did?
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

They should win this game. Heck, i think they're going to win.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

This was taken from the cowbellkingdom King's site:
                        http://www.cowbellkingdom.com/2012/1...ronto-raptors/

Before arriving in Sacramento, James Johnson spent a season and a half as a member of the Toronto Raptors. He offered this take on his former team.

I think Bargnani is a big strength for them (as well as) Linas Kleiza, DeMar Derozan. They’ve got guys who can put the ball in the bucket and they’ve got a good defensive scheme that they buy into. I think they have a lot of strengths, but at the end of the day, it’s whoever is going to win that night.
                        Not any more, James.. not any more.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                          This was taken from the cowbellkingdom King's site:
                          http://www.cowbellkingdom.com/2012/1...ronto-raptors/

Not any more, James.. not any more.
                          +1.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Raptors win tonight! That's my prediction.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Derozan should have a night out on this one. Guarded by Thornton, and Sacramento loves to play the 2-point-guard lineup as well.
                              Yea I was Just about to state that...I'm predicting 25+ for him tonight....If they don't feed him the post early and often .....casey should be terminated if the loose.

Comment

Working...
                              X