Clear All

• thought on harrison barnes?

overall unimpressive.

wrong
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

who dat?

Comment

Ross is definitely helping me mend the lost coin toss.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Now I may draw some flack for this but so far from what I've seen been watching a lot of the rooks play Ross seems to be the best shooter. Bradley Beal was supposedly the best but hes been struggling hard or maybe thats just cause he plays for the Wizards.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            wrong
            +1
            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

I wouldn't say unimpressive. Just a rookie finding his way. While I like what I see from Ross, he's not less of a project than Barnes (if anything, he's more of one), and it would have been really nice to have a true SF in development. There are too many nights when our inability to put a real SF out there is an obvious liability.

Comment

Barnes > Ross,

Barnes has overall a more polished offensive game, NBA ready body, confidence, athleticism and knows his position/role.
                Ross lacks focus, confidence, he has a nice stroke, needs to work harder on defense and needs to stand out of the crowd when given playing time. Lets not give DC an excuse not to play him, when hes playing lights out.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i'm not going to compare ross to barnes because they're both different players to begin with, much less what they're going (potentially) to be. to call Barnes unimpressive is retarded though. while he's not great defensively he's actually an even better pure scorer than he was projected to be, already. have you seen him play? dude is dangerous.

i don't know how GS plans to defend the perimeter but hey thats for them to figure out
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Ross is definitely helping me mend the lost coin toss.
                    Same here.

Not saying Ross is going to be a better player than Barnes. But Ross has impressed me so much with his shooting and his elite athleticism. He really reminds me a lot of a young Jason Richardson. Difference is, Ross is already a great shooter while J-Rich when he was a rookie was nothing but a dunker.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Harrison Barnes:
                      - Mature game
                      - Looks like he belongs out there and rarely seems lost
                      - Ability to score outside and inside
                      - Not an elite defender
                      - No significant holes in his game

Comment

Ross:
                        -Smooth Game
                        -Lack of Confidence (so far)
                        -Silky Shot
                        -Deceptive Athleticism
                        -Potential to be an Elite Defender, best perimeter shot contest on the team BY FAR
                        -Ability to score on spot-up, shake and pullup, off-ball screens, and finishes well around the basket
                        -Still Raw
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

barnes starts on a playoff team

ross has played his best minutes in garbage time of blowouts

man i like ross but there is no comparison between the two thus far. ask a golden state fan who they'd rather have

Comment

Working...
                          X