X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That was HoopsWorld!

lol
    Really? Hahah whoops ... fair enough. Perhaps this is slightly more credible than I took it for. Still ... If Kobe is coming out and telling Pau to put on his Big Boy pants, what do you think he'll be saying to Bargs?!
    Although, Kobe does speak Italian, so perhaps it wouldn't be a terrible partnership.

Imagine Bargs goes on to flourish and win championship after championship with Dwight? Haha Makes me giggle just thinking about it.

Comment

@MySportsLegion: Lakers have received trade offers from Raptors & T-Wolves for Pau Gasol but have declined, for now. LA wants to see Pau play with Nash first
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Here's the link: http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ries-pau-gasol

Kleiza is also in the mix.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

If we can trade both Kleiza and Bargnani, I would do it regardless of who we get back (talent wise, no bad contracts). Free up Ed Davis is a win without a player in return.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If there is any deal we can make that brings in a guy like Pau Gasol and doesn't involve trading Valanciunas, I say pull the trigger. Pau is just about the best guy for Jonas to practice with and learn from: A multi time champion and all star with a sweet midrange game who also went through the change from Euro to the NBA. We instantly get better and get a true leader in the locker room. I hope we can keep Jose too.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Really? Hahah whoops ... fair enough. Perhaps this is slightly more credible than I took it for. Still ... If Kobe is coming out and telling Pau to put on his Big Boy pants, what do you think he'll be saying to Bargs?!
              Although, Kobe does speak Italian, so perhaps it wouldn't be a terrible partnership.

Imagine Bargs goes on to flourish and win championship after championship with Dwight? Haha Makes me giggle just thinking about it.

I think where ever Bargnani goes he is going to do well.

Both Bargnani and Toronto need to go separate ways to get better.

Raptor fans are going to freak out when he finally lives up to his 'potential' and is not the leading man.

Comment

I would be intrigued about a 3-way trade with LA and MINN. Gasol to MINN, with Derrick Williams + coming to TO. If there was a way to pry Shved from MINN, that would be nice. Gasol is a good piece, but I don't think he will take the Raptors very far before his effectiveness wanes.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  If we can trade both Kleiza and Bargnani, I would do it regardless of who we get back (talent wise, no bad contracts). Free up Ed Davis is a win without a player in return.
                  yeah, and then you could amnesty amir and suddenly actually have cash to throw at someone this summer.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    yeah, and then you could amnesty amir and suddenly actually have cash to throw at someone this summer.
                    Sure, but who would you throw the money at? The 2013 free agent group doesn't look too promising.

Comment

anyways, i hear the lakers are waiting to see how gasol works with nash before they trade him but that's pure BS. we've seen. it does somewhat work, but you're paying a dude 30 mil or whatever to stretch the floor and that's about it.

they're trying to wait out the hornets (PELICANS) for Anderson like the dickhead lakers always do with players they want
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                        Sure, but who would you throw the money at? The 2013 free agent group doesn't look too promising.
                        true, but have you seen OUR team? a player here and there would make a heck of a difference. colangelo needs to stop meddling with Casey and get the coach the players HE wants not who BC personally likes. Casey wants a jackhammer but BC keeps sending him parts for a sawzall.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                          Josh Smith (unrestricted)
                          Rodrigue Beaubois (restricted)
                          Elton Brand (unrestricted)
                          OJ Mayo (player option)
                          Andre Iguodala (early termination option)
                          David West (unrestricted)
                          Chris Paul (unrestricted)
                          Dwight Howard (unrestricted)
                          Monta Ellis (early termination option)
                          Andrei Kirilendo (player option)
                          JJ Reddick (unrestricted)
                          JJ Hickson (unrestricted)
                          DeJuan Blair (restricted)
                          Al Jefferson (unrestricted)
                          Paul Milsap (unrestricted)

Comment

If Gasol is actually available, Houston is already getting a package ready for them.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              If Gasol is actually available, Houston is already getting a package ready for them.
                              In the ESPN article, "sources" say that Houston is no longer interested in Gasol.

Sources told Broussard that Atlanta and the Houston Rockets, two clubs long linked to Gasol, no longer have interest in acquiring him. The same, sources told Broussard, holds for the Denver Nuggets, who possess multiple players who would appear to fit D'Antoni's system well.
                              http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ries-pau-gasol

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                anyways, i hear the lakers are waiting to see how gasol works with nash before they trade him but that's pure BS. we've seen. it does somewhat work, but you're paying a dude 30 mil or whatever to stretch the floor and that's about it.

they're trying to wait out the hornets (PELICANS) for Anderson like the dickhead lakers always do with players they want
                                id take anything the Lakers say with a grain of salt...They also gave M.Brown a vote of support the night before they fired him! Kupchak doesnt have the final say..he wants to wait for Nash but will Jim Buss wait for Nash??

Comment

Working...
                                X