Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed gets double double. Bargnani comes in all goes to hell. What gives Casey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like others here have mentioned, Im also beginning to think that the main reason Bargnani was kept on the court regardless of his performance was Casey trying to prove to Colangelo that Bargnani doesn't have what it takes. DC pretty much shoved Bargnani in Brians face forcing him to make a decision on him. Surprise , surprise ... The next day we discover that Brian is looking at trading Bargnani and Jose for Gasol.

Well played Dwayne, well played.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      Like others here have mentioned, Im also beginning to think that the main reason Bargnani was kept on the court regardless of his performance was Casey trying to prove to Colangelo that Bargnani doesn't have what it takes. DC pretty much shoved Bargnani in Brians face forcing him to make a decision on him. Surprise , surprise ... The next day we discover that Brian is looking at trading Bargnani and Jose for Gasol.

Well played Dwayne, well played.
      I've got Gasol on my fantasy team. According to Yahoo!, the Lakers made a verbal commitment to Nash that they wouldn't deal Gasol. If they stay true to their word, it doesn't seem likely that Gasol is moved before Nash has a chance to play with him.

With Nash not expected back for another 3-4 weeks, plus another 1-2 weeks for him to get up to game speed, we could be in mid-late January by the time Lakers even decide to pull the trigger. By then, the Raptors could be so far out of it, that acquiring Gasol would no longer serve any purpose.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I've got Gasol on my fantasy team. According to Yahoo!, the Lakers made a verbal commitment to Nash that they wouldn't deal Gasol. If they stay true to their word, it doesn't seem likely that Gasol is moved before Nash has a chance to play with him.

With Nash not expected back for another 3-4 weeks, plus another 1-2 weeks for him to get up to game speed, we could be in mid-late January by the time Lakers even decide to pull the trigger. By then, the Raptors could be so far out of it, that acquiring Gasol would no longer serve any purpose.
        this is why if the Lakers want Bargs they better make up there minds fast because i dont see BC waiting it out till then...if Gasol Dont get moved soon Find another trade partner!!!

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
          this is why if the Lakers want Bargs they better make up there minds fast because i dont see BC waiting it out till then...if Gasol Dont get moved soon Find another trade partner!!!
          But who else would want a steaming pile of dung?

What other team has the best centre in the world to compensate for Bargnani's inability to rebound and defend? What other team has the best SG in a generation to take attention away from Bargnani?

If it's not the Lakers, we're looking at trading Bargnani for a new set of Sharpies for the locker room white board.
          Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Dec 6, 2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

What other team has the best centre in the world to compensate for Bargnani's inability to rebound and defend? What other team has the best SG in a generation to take attention away from Bargnani?

If it's not the Lakers, we're looking at trading Bargnani for a new set of Sharpies for the locker room white board.
            Exactly. Best option we are going to get for Bargnani at this point. Otherwise, we might only get used Sharpies.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So sad, yet so true.

This is what Zach Lowe said to me this morning when I asked about trading Bargnani:

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA

@RapsFan2 Your handle is "RapsFan." So you would probably have to question why anyone would really want Bargnani.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                So sad, yet so true.

This is what Zach Lowe said to me this morning when I asked about trading Bargnani:
                lol, it's too bad Colangelo can't trade with Gherardhini...

Comment

man matt you're getting mad twitter love eh? i need to troll writers more.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    man matt you're getting mad twitter love eh? i need to troll writers more.
                    Shit, I hope I'm not a troll.

I might be close to a troll with @RaptorsMR but I really like that guy.

I only follow 24 people and don't really care about the whole, "follow me!" thing.

It really is a great source of immediate information and thoughts. I can't believe I actually found use in Twitter.

Comment

haha i was just joking dude. you're doing god's work.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                      X