Is this team a lottery team again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Something makes me think that there's no way Minnesota is giving us Williams/Pekovic/Ridnour/1stRounder for AB/JC/LK...
    No, they (hypothetically!) would be giving it up for Pau Gasol.

Comment

Seriously? Only the homers thought this team would make it to the playoffs as an 8th seed.

Hate all you want but a healthy Orlando, Cleveland, and Detroit team are all slightly better than the Raptors. That just shows how garbage the Raps are.

Comment

After i red this http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...out_2013_Draft i started to think that Raptors may not get 4th pick this year, we might win the lottery in this extremely poor draft and then OKC will draft 4th in Wiggins and Jabari Parker draft...
        Last edited by japetas; Thu Dec 6, 2012, 03:58 PM.
        (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

As it stands now, the Raptors pick going to OKC has no chance of being a 1 to 3 pick it 2014.

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
            I agree .. probably not top 3 bad. But I dont know how anyone can say we arent looking like top 5-7 bad. It really comes down to AB being historically bad. If he keeps playing like last night, we may well be top 3 bad.

I hate to keep saying it .. but doing what we are doing has landed us with the 2nd worst record in the league! Can we please play Ed, T Ross and J Val for 25-30+ mins per game and see what happens? Either we will lose more (not really possible .. but) or hopefuly get a bit of a young nucleus. Either way, extended minutes for AB (unless hes on fire), JC, MP (sorry dude, great game last night .. but you arent part of the future), AA etc do this team no good whatsoever!

If you added Demar into this i would be very happy (as well as lowry) these 5 players i like and are the only ones i see hope in maybe not in our plans but at least to give us some talent and value assests. Demar has impressed me beyond what i thought tbh but he's playing for a team that wants to feed a guy who sucks. Even when hes "hot" he sucks takes terrible shots if they go in they go in but he gives it all up on the other end anyways so doesn't matter.

Good quote

Comment

Working...
            X