Kobe Youngest Ever to Reach 30,000pts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Youngest Ever to Reach 30,000pts

Lebron will eventually break this record, but there's no denying the Mamba whats his.

Gotta love the little Raptors Logo at the bottom.
    Just a slight kick to the nuts.

Wow, great stuff here

Comment

congrats kobe. might make 3rd this year. think he has 3-4 more years to get kareem?

Comment

You think he can pass Jordan this year?? That'd be crazy. It'll happen, but I'm not sure it'll be this year.
        I can see it happening next year, but in order for him to do it this year, he'd have to score like ... 2,800 on the year or more!
        I'm a Kobe fan through and through, but no way he finishes the season averaging ... (beep beep boop beep beep) 34 points per game! (fancy calculator skills at work there)

As for Jabar .. I'm not sure about that. Malone MAYBE, but I think Jabar is out of reach for everyone not named Lebron at this point (and I HATE Lebron).

It's hard to read on the graphic posted above, but if you go here https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9c0Fb4CQAEw-Ln.jpg:large you can see the graphic full-size, it says he's 3rd All-time in Total Playoff Scoring as well. Very impressive stuff.
        Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 7, 2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I don't know man... I kinda hoped that Kobe wasn't gonna pass Jordan... *shrugs*

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
            I don't know man... I kinda hoped that Kobe wasn't gonna pass Jordan... *shrugs*
            If Jordan didn't mess around with early retirement, he could have been #1.

Comment

DeMar will break it

Comment

Working...
              X