No announcement yet.

The Pro's and Con's of a rumour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody feel like tanking and go 3 way with the Lakers and Wolves? framework: Lakers get AB and Calderon, Wolves get Gasol, Raps get Derrick Williams and Luke Ridnour

Comment

I think it's time for Raps to land an all star, no matter Pau or gay or something else. I understand its very important to keep our pick, however the only way to get the useful rookie is keep lose game until OKC can't get it.

Think about it, even a useful rookie still unable to turn things around. So, if you r Lowry, would you like to re-sign and stay in Toronto? If there is some good FA on the market, u think they will consider a suck team like toronto beside super overpay? "IF" we got an all star and get a happy ending, then we still have chance to attract some good FA and become a ok or good team. Otherwise, there is no reason a good player wanna stay in a suck team and high tax city even you have some talent like Demar. IF the time is running out, Demar, Davis may request a trade or run away after they got the big money.

For these years, Raptors lose enough, and I don't have any hope on our pick, unless you tell me there is the other LBJ waiting for us end of the year.

Comment

Frynoodle wrote: View Post
        Think about it, even a useful rookie still unable to turn things around. So, if you r Lowry, would you like to re-sign and stay in Toronto? If there is some good FA on the market, u think they will consider a suck team like toronto beside super overpay? "IF" we got an all star and get a happy ending, then we still have chance to attract some good FA and become a ok or good team. Otherwise, there is no reason a good player wanna stay in a suck team and high tax city even you have some talent like Demar. IF the time is running out, Demar, Davis may request a trade or run away after they got the big money.
        Ah, so if we give out happy endings we will attract more FA.

It's funny how most people are saying trade Bargs for a sack of potatoes but then nobody likes this deal. I think it kinda sucks to lose Jose just as we get his country man though. Back when Spain won at the olympics I was wondering how feasible it would be to get them all on one nba team.

Comment

Brandon wrote:
          Theres no need to apologize.

Am I mistaken or is an apostrophe missing between there and s. Two words are contracted right?
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
          X