No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto Raptors (4-15) vs. Utah Jazz (10-10) | TSN 9pm et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminiscent of the denver loss, the night of Sam mitchell getting fired.

I think Smitch had it right from the beginning, he always held bargnani accountable.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
      we need a white coach and black athletic players, not the other way around.
      -- That's not scum of the earth back country racism. I forgot Doc Rivers is white. The coach of the Jazz -- white. And the GM of the Nuggets who just beat us was white too. -- Oh wait, that's fiction. Next you'll say that China should dominate UFC because martial arts are from there....sthu!

Casey is coaching like he is scared to win. That has nothing to do with race. Our starters were dominating the game. When Casey subbed them off in the middle of a run the game was over. He played 10 players in the first quarter. That is atrocious. Most good teams go 8 deep at most. Statistically the first quarter is the most important indicator of whether a team will win (other than the 4th). We don't have enough good players to be going 10 deep every game. These are pros, let your hottest lineup play, and get out the way. Enough is enough. I'm done with watching this coach self-destruct.

And if our next head coach is black, white, middle eastern, south asian, aboriginal, hispanic, or any other race I could care less once he does his job properly and doesn't sabotage his players

Comment

• Who can they offer OKC to get hei pick back?

Comment

• theres the jazz killer..keliza

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            -- That's not scum of the earth back country racism. I forgot Doc Rivers is white. The coach of the Jazz -- white. And the GM of the Nuggets who just beat us was white too. -- Oh wait, that's fiction. Next you'll say that China should dominate UFC because martial arts are from there....sthu!

Casey is coaching like he is scared to win. That has nothing to do with race. Our starters were dominating the game. When Casey subbed them off in the middle of a run the game was over. He played 10 players in the first quarter. That is atrocious. Most good teams go 8 deep at most. Statistically the first quarter is the most important indicator of whether a team will win (other than the 4th). We don't have enough good players to be going 10 deep every game. These are pros, let your hottest lineup play, and get out the way. Enough is enough. I'm done with watching this coach self-destruct.

And if our next head coach is black, white, middle eastern, south asian, aboriginal, hispanic, or any other race I could care less once he does his job properly and doesn't sabotage his players
            Exactly

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              reminiscent of the denver loss, the night of Sam mitchell getting fired.

I think Smitch had it right from the beginning, he always held bargnani accountable.
              Yep. Was just about to post the same thing. Team gave up tonight. Not a good sign.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                reminiscent of the denver loss, the night of Sam mitchell getting fired.

i was just thinking of that exact game...but i always knew he was right about Bargs..he's bench fodder.. i think maybe Darko has more value LOL

Comment

• we need flip saunders

Comment

• I wonder what Casey is going to say after this one

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
                      we need flip saunders
                      why not Phil Jackson.. then when we trade for gasol he can anchor the post in the triangle for us LOL

Comment

• They had 8 players in double digit scoring...... ouch.
                        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• We just took it hard where the sun doesn't shine
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• signed, sealed, delivered the season is offically a write off and this team is offically hands down, no questions asked, book it! the worst team in the league I have not seen a worst team yet.

Comment

• Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
                              They had 8 players in double digit scoring...... ouch.
                              Three plus 30 point quarters.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI
                                LOL what did you think of the Raps tonight Jim?

Comment

Working...
                                X