Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a gif of ross's epic fail dunk

Comment

• We can only pray the lakers get blown out as well tonight.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        We can only pray the lakers get blown out as well tonight.
        not sure that even matters... Pau isnt playing soo they cant blame him if they lost..he's out with knee tendinitis & says hes only 60% healthy

Comment

• At least the Blue Jays won't suck this season

Comment

• Completely and utterly speechless after that game. While its no excuse, the ease with which Utah was getting foul calls was frustrating the hell out of me. But regardless, we deserved to lose by giving up that many wide open 3s.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              At least the Blue Jays won't suck this season
              Amen brother.

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
                EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. someone needs to get fired tonight.
                Lol this made me laugh ... only because I actually felt these exact words brew up inside me.

I'm rarely one to call for drastic changes, as I generally believe them to do more harm then good mid-season ... but after tonight, I'm not sure there's another choice. This was embarrassing.

Comment

• We have too many players that dont comit to Defence which is what Casey is about a lot of little things matter and only Ed, Lowry and Val seem to get that, even though he isnt a god defender Demar tries and at least goes for boards now too. When the shortest guy on the starting line up is the only one boxing out and getting more boards a game than your starting 7 footer you got a major problem.

Comment

• Well lakers made a game of it. So this night is totally pointless.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• After all the shots they took at Triano on his way out, well, I suspect he's having a good laugh somewhere tonight.

Comment

• Just got home and took a quick look at the box score. I don't even care to know what happened, cause it looks terrible all around though. Gotta give it to Bargnani though, ALLSTAR line... :-| we suck

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          signed, sealed, delivered the season is offically a write off and this team is offically hands down, no questions asked, book it! the worst team in the league I have not seen a worst team yet.

We need a guy like Jim Mora coaching this team. A no-nonsense type of guy, like Jerry Sloan.

Comment

• Well I've had enough for a night. I'm going to go to bed watching YouTube clips of Derrick Williams. Dream of BC actually making this trade happen cause that's the only way this it will happen. Night folks.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Worst loss of the season IMO. Team gave up as did the coach.

Comment

• I had to bail on this team last night as well, I just did not see the same hope I saw in the Denver game.

In Denver you could actually see their potential to make a come back, against Utah it looked hopeless, they weren't having any of our runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X