Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If Bryan Colangelo is fired, who would you like to see as his replacement?

Raptors Republic Starter omgsomuchpotential's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Man'ats Turrible.
    As strange as it may sound, I don't think Barkley would be all that turrible as a GM. He'd be a no bullsh*t guy and would've traded Bargs much sooner than Bryan.
    Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Sun Dec 9th, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    I think its going to be Stefanski unfortunately.

What about Gar Forman? He was the former GM of the Chicago Bulls and was fired just this year. Guy got an EOY in 2010-2011, and was able to turn the Bulls into the best team in the regular season (yes he had help with Derrick Rose, but still).

I'd personally want a Buford protege, but I'm not sure who's left that would be available. I think Lindsey (who we interviewed) went to Utah which sucks.
    Stefanski built current Sixers roster which is much better than ours.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    As strange as it may sound, I don't think Barkley would be all that turrible as a GM. He'd be a no bullsh*t guy and would've traded Bargs much sooner than Bryan.
    Agreed.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    I heard him say recently: ''How do you call a Power forward who gets 6 rebounds? A small forward.'' So yeah Bargnani would have been gone the first day of the reign of GM Chuck

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

that step back three from andrea was nasty

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Stefanski built current Sixers roster which is much better than ours.
    They may be better but are 1st round exit fodder. Probably the worst place you can be in the nba is a team that almost makes the dance or goes out in the first round.

As for Ed, he overpaid Brand and Iggy (and tried to get out from under it not so quietly nor successfully for years). In NJ he went nowhere with Vince/Kidd/RJ after drafting KMart #1. Evan Turner has disappointed so far and Doug Collins is due to wear out his welcome pretty soon but has done a great job so far. Thing is he wasn't ES' hire. Eddie Jordan was. Doug Collins threw his hat in but never got a call. To make Jordans job all the better he refused to pay Andre Miller and they had Lou Williams at pg until they drafted Holiday who is just coming into his own the past season and a half.

If he does become GM then he better pay us back for lubelessly raping us on the Vince trade.
    Last edited by minks77; Sun Dec 9th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Raptors Republic Starter b2kelly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see a Dangle Berry from my ass hair as GM.. at least it wouldn't make as many stupid moves as BC.. My Dangle Berry would also work for a much more reasonable contract and would be more accountable then our current GM.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles Oakley, only half kidding.... have a feeling he could attract some top talent here, otoh not sure if he actually has a head for the job.

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    Evan Turner has disappointed so far
    Not true this year. Maybe true last year, but Turner has been very good this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information