GT: Toronto vs. Clippers: The pain is almost over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Toronto vs. Clippers: The pain is almost over

Toronto leads the league in back to backs with 6. Toronto has also played the most playoff teams from last season and have played more road games than any other team. The first 21 games of their schedule are brutal but then the raptors have one of the easiest schedule from then on. Lucky for them today is game 21. Hopefully we can start to see the raptors we all anticipated starting with an upset against LA today.
    Discuss.

tucas wrote: View Post
    Toronto leads the league in back to backs with 6. Toronto has also played the most playoff teams from last season and have played more road games than any other team.
    I knew it was bad ... I didn't know it was THIS bad. Crazy.
    Well this leaves me even more optimistic that everything will even itself out in the end...but first we gotta get past the Clips.

Which should be a tall task. They've been playing really well this year ... need CP3 to have a monster game in Fantasy though .. so I'm torn. Haha

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      Toronto leads the league in back to backs with 6. Toronto has also played the most playoff teams from last season and have played more road games than any other team. The first 21 games of their schedule are brutal but then the raptors have one of the easiest schedule from then on. Lucky for them today is game 21. Hopefully we can start to see the raptors we all anticipated starting with an upset against LA today.
      Discuss.
      Negative Ned time:

Schedule has absolutely been brutal. But the results show us that the Raptors aren't a team that is made to achieve much more than possibly a first round exit.

Radical changes are not needed but the current veteran 'core' pieces should go. That includes #tradeBargnani, Calderon, Kleiza, and possibly Amir. Lots of great people in there I know but really what have those 4 done for Toronto in the last few years?

Comment

We'll see. They have Houston, Brooklyn and Dallas off the road trip. Then they have SA, NO and Orl on an awkward Christmas time road swing to finish the month. The rest of the month isn't going to be easy. Then they've still got 3 against Boston, 4 against the Knicks, 2 more against Brooklyn after this week, and 2 more against Philly. They also haven't played Miami yet. Or Chicago. Or Atlanta. Or the Lakers.

It won't be that much easier.

Comment

hoping for the best

Yeah, the schedule guy is merciless with our Raps and the early season road trips.
          I am not going to watch the air show today, you think 3 pointer after 3 pointer is bad. This is going to be worse.

Comment

Pain might be over soon, but the bleeding hasn't stopped.
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Raptors by 9 because the Del Negro loses his mind and plays Odom 47 minutes on Bargnani so Bargnani goes off for 50.

Comment

So, another 30pt blowout?

Or we reachin for 40 today?

Comment

When you are a terrible basketball team every game on the schedule is tough.

Comment

Pietrus not playing...

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Pietrus not playing...
                      Why not?

Please tell me Ross is starting and not Kleiza.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        We'll see. They have Houston, Brooklyn and Dallas off the road trip. Then they have SA, NO and Orl on an awkward Christmas time road swing to finish the month. The rest of the month isn't going to be easy. Then they've still got 3 against Boston, 4 against the Knicks, 2 more against Brooklyn after this week, and 2 more against Philly. They also haven't played Miami yet. Or Chicago. Or Atlanta. Or the Lakers.

It won't be that much easier.
                        Damn you, slaw. Damn you!

Don't forget OKC on Jan. 6th.

Comment

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...nee_Tendinitis

Looks like Kleiza

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Why not?

Please tell me Ross is starting and not Kleiza.
                            Knee tendinitis. Damn he's been playing well too.

Comment

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors

Pietrus (left knee tendinitis) is out this afternon vs. #Clippers. Kleiza starts for #Raptors w/ Lowry, DeRozan, Bargnani and Valanciunas.

Comment

Working...
                              X