Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright side: more T-ross!!

Comment

I hate the openers this season. All they do is hype the other team.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Toronto leads the league in back to backs with 6. Toronto has also played the most playoff teams from last season and have played more road games than any other team. The first 21 games of their schedule are brutal but then the raptors have one of the easiest schedule from then on. Lucky for them today is game 21. Hopefully we can start to see the raptors we all anticipated starting with an upset against LA today.
        Discuss.
        Upset? Not likely.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Upset? Not likely.
          hence why it would be an upset.

Comment

Dirty move by Kleiza ... 'Savvy vet move' is what I imagine they call that elbow tho. Haha

Comment

best part of Kleiza's game is his shot selection

Comment

Amir Johnson has absolutely no brain.

Comment

I've never played organized basketball -- but why where there two guys in the lane when someone was driving to the basket? also, why is someone driving to the basket when the lane is clogged? though he's improved in many areas, derozan IMO still doesn't seem to get where to be on the floor sometimes (not that I know where he should be); ross, on the other hand, seems to have shown from time to time that he knows when to cut to the basket and where to be on the floor in general

Comment

D was good in the first Q. I don't think Blake is going to be making those shots all game.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bryan Colangalo essentially said nothing important in that entire interview. He said we're young and need experience. I have heard that used way to much as an excuse. When jack asked where this team could be improved he fell back on that excuse again.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        D was good in the first Q. I don't think Blake is going to be making those shots all game.
                        Agreed. surprisingly good D so far

Comment

sportsfan929 wrote: View Post
                          Bryan Colangalo essentially said nothing important in that entire interview. He said we're young and need experience. I have heard that used way to much as an excuse. When jack asked where this team could be improved he fell back on that excuse again.
                          He did say that a lot of people around the league complimented him (or something like that) about Ross, and that they said Ross was a very nice player. I don't think I've ever heard an interview where he didn't talk about people around the league telling him he did good.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            He did say that a lot of people around the league complimented him (or something like that) about Ross, and that they said Ross was a very nice player. I don't think I've ever heard an interview where he didn't talk about people around the league telling him he did good.
                            They probably all laugh at BC behind his back. He's the kid who thinks he's part of the cool group but actually they're actually just humouring him.

Comment

what did I miss, we are up by 3, nice.... is paul and blake playing?

Comment

We won the half! I'm tempted to turn it off now so the inevitable second-half collapse doesn't ruin my afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X